welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, April 04, 2008

Cheng Beng, All Souls Day

Its been a year since I visited my grandmother's grave. Well, I didn't manage to take any pictures last year but I did manage to take some the year before. Last year it was just me and my parents but the year before, the whole family went. Its kinda hard since my grandma's grave is all the way back in Penang. But I really miss it. When we stayed there we go and visit her grave every year without fail. Good question, why we don't go there whenever we like? Because its not like the nice cemetery they have here. Its really scary out there and its dangerous. So these are the pictures I took the year before and I'm not in any of those pictures because I was the person to take all the pictures. LOL. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment