When people say PERIOD...it means someone is having a hormone imbalance and has all the right to be cranky and moody....correct? For me its not! I think it is ridiculous. I mean I'm cranky and moody...but not to the extend my mom will be. LOL. She's like a monster when she's period-ting. Its scary. But anyway, I'm having like a very bad flow and it is giving me a headache and I can't concentrate on my work. I don't wanna rest because I am resting when I sit. Nvm, I'm just having a bad period flow...so ignore me for now. I just need PANADOL! Hate it when I'm not feeling well and at the back of my head I know that datelines are coming soon.
Anyways, I've tackled 2 of my assignments down so I've go 4 left. With the time constrained, I hope I can finish them all as soon as possible. I'm lucky because I was well trained in Limkokwing to work under pressure. LOL. So that explains the irregular updates here.
I was talking to a friend. She was telling me how people look down on us, Interior Designers. When I say people, I meant the people in Architecture ---Architects to be precise. Well, I will have to give it to them when it comes to building this and that how the structure would hold up and all but still at the end of the day, they depend on the engineer to make sure if they design works or not. So, they are not all that GREAT as they think they really are, right? Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to put them down. I'm just saying that, they should give us respect. Without us, human beings are just going to live in shells. We make it more habitual for people, we pay more details to the little things that the architects decides to ignore. They are all about the BIG thing that people see and that people recognize. So basically, for me we are a family, that holds on different responsibilities. Without one, it wouldn't work. We each have our own different strengths. So I still don't think architects should put us down instead should respect us for what we are.
Ok, I'm now trying to design a layout for my design report. I will blog again when I have the time. Datelines are coming up so don't expect too much ok? Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment