welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My fairytale life to be real??

What do you reckon? Do you think I can get that "fairytale" life of mine??



I know I make mistakes that I will have to live and learn. Sometimes you play with fire and sometimes you get burned. I have my dreams to live, following that star. It doesn't matter how long it takes, it doesn't matter how far I have to go to achieve it. So I guess its no time for making believe and it's too late to turn back now. I've been dreaming about it. I can't live without it. I've got to find my own way. I'm not changing my mind or looking behind now. This is the start of my Independence Day. I know it will take some time, but I won't give up the fight. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but that's alright. I've got to spread my wings and learn how to fly because this feeling drives me on, it's something I cannot deny. So there's no time to make excuses, cos it's too late to turn back now. No matter what comes my way, I'm gonna live for today, this is my independence day! =) Wishing on that same bright star... I shouldn't wish my life away.

From that very first shooting star...I knew I would get there somehow...



I CAN, I WANT, I WILL AND I MUST! It's all about the law of attraction...first destination....my first class honours...then a job that pays me right...I'll drive myself to success! No matter what it takes...I won't let them tear me down, I won't let them steal my crown! I live my life without regret and I won't be someone that they will forget...

I will achieve these....at least by the age of 27! Financial freedom by the age of 25!




Yes! My own apartment and my own car!! My Honda S2000!! But I'm thinking about a Bimmer! Not sure now...but I will get whatever I want soon!! Also to help my little brat - education wise but I will get there! I WILL!!

How you can do to help?? Moral support!! =D

ooohhh and baby, you're part of my dream! *wink wink*

3 comments:

  1. wey wey...i'm not part of your dream ar? hahahahaha...i love to dream too...and if fantasy can turn reality, i'm standing next to micheal owen now...hahahaha... nolar...that was my dream back then...hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I've got you already! I don't have to dream about it =) All I need to do now is appreciate you! =D

    So what is YOUR dream now huh? Hmmmmm....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dream too long lar...1 post oso not enough...u know lar...'ron memang famous for buiding empire in the air..hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete