welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy First Anniversary Baby boo!

I can't believe this! This is the first time ever I had a relationship that lasted for more than a year! I'm in a REAL adult matured relationship! This is why I love you so much baby! You give me the space to grow and treat me with respect and most of all shower me with unconditional love!

The memories of each day from exactly a year from today were memories that will always stay within my heart. Sweet memories of you...

Love is not about finding the right person,
But creating the right relationship,
It's not how much love you have in the beginning,
But how much love you build...
Happy Anniversary baby boo!

MUAKS! HUGz!

2 comments:

  1. so whos the mystery guy/? Howcomes we dont get pics of him? :P

    Im a big time kaypo.. but no no, not one of the gossip girls. Passed that stage in life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! Oh I miss the time in primary school! The things we do are just so darn funny and ridiculous! Oh and we sure were kaypo and I guess we still are now! LOL LOL. Oh yea obviously, we are not gossip girls. We know our limits! :p

    Anyway, to answer your question...THAT'S the whole mystery to it! Hahahhaaa.

    ReplyDelete