welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A post...

Ok I know its been a long time. Anyway, I'm stealing some time from all my work load to post up something here. Hehe.

The weather is starting to warm up....YES!!! I can't wait! Gimme more! Haha. Just hope that it will not start to snow again...*fingers crossed* So I manage to wing my camera phone out yesterday on my way back from uni to take some nice pictures of the flowers growing out in the streets. So feast your eyes!


These are my favourite flowers! TULIPS!!!

See how bright the sky is?? You can see that the tree is only starting to grow some leaves.

Anyway, I was taking some pictures before I entered the house not realising the neighbour was looking at me with a cup of tea in his hands. Then when I was about to open the door he asked me what are you doing with a smile. Then I was like errr....taking pictures...byee...Hahaha. Okay I know it was rude but then he had this expression on his face like I'm some 'sua ku' and weird person taking pictures of flowers and the street. He shake his head!

Today the temperature is about 12degree. So its not that bad I'm not complaining. But I really can't wait for it to be 18 or 20 because London is already at that stage. How unfair is that?

Ok updates on my assignments. I'm getting there. Yesterday I spent 3 hours to work on the reception counter. I was not allowed in the workshop until the last week before the Easter break. So I only manage to start working on it yesterday. Good news is I'm halfway there! I'm almost done and I did it all by myself! Proudness! LOL. My lecturer was like, do you need any help? I was like oh no I will give you a shout if I need any later. An hour later he came back and asked, 'you doing alright?' I said yea, I'm fine and smiled back. Then an hour later he came again and was like 'you have not done workshop before?' I was like no but I did them during high school. He was like, right...and he had this dumbfounded expression. What? Don't look at me like I'm all short and small and a stupid girl, I can work in a workshop ok? (-__-)lll

So my essay is all done and printed and just need to be binded. Finished my technical drawing and my lecturer said its good. (>_<) My design is finally better than the old one and now I just need some minor stuff added into it. My lecturer was like your design is organised and all but it is still missing the 'wow' feeling about it. Oh well, so there goes the pressure button. But I will try hard to get that sorted out and show him the results on Friday. My design report is still in progress so that will be done and over with as soon as I settle with my design. Then the Ergonomics assignment on the library reception and check out counter. That shouldn't take long. So basically I'm getting there. I hope all my hard work will be worth the while. While I was in Uni yesterday waiting for my last lecture to start, I felt hungry and wanted to snack on something, then I saw my classmate snacking on french fries! I couldn't resist! So I got some for myself and the best yogurt drink ever! One of the reason I love the UK is because they have really nice yogurt, yogurt drink, ham, lamb, and all the goodness! Haha.
On another subject, I'm missing my baby back home. I'm so stressed out these few weeks and my baby is calling me and telling me that I can do it and it will all soon be over. So nice of my baby for the encouragement and for believing in me! Thanks baby!! That's why I love you heaps!

Ok, just some snippets of myself camwhoring...haha.



Well, its been about a year since I went to the hair saloon to get my hair cut. I miss Dennis! He used to give me all my hair cuts! Now I'm here and it is really expensive to get a hair cut here and they might not give me what I want! What do you guys think? Should I cut it short? If I did my baby will kill me.. Haha. But I need to do something about the split ends. Sigh. Oh so have I gained weight? Tell me if you think I look fatter!!! I'm still trying to lose those 5kgs of baby fats...

Okay, over and out! Need to continue with my assignments! Smooches!

2 comments:

  1. aiks... u'r drinking an innocent cow's ermm.. milk or yogurt or juice?? hahha ehh innocent COW ok..

    ReplyDelete
  2. (-_-)'' YOUR imagination is even more wild than mine!! I never even thought of that! LOL. But maybe because the innocent cow's ermm milk which turn into yogurt is damn sedap that I don't care about the innocent cow??!! OMG! What am I thinking... all your fault!!

    ReplyDelete