welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, April 24, 2008

Innocent...cow???....NOT!

About my favourite yogurt drink...the name of the product is Innocent. To know more about it click here.

That particular flavour I choose the other day was yogurt, vanilla bean, and honey. But I don't know why there was a cow face in front of that cute little bottle. To represent milk? But it was yogurt not milk but yogurt is produced from milk. I really don't know. But MISSY TAN, you put a very weird imagination in my head!! You make it sound like I rape that innocent cow because I drank that drink! OMG! Its gross and the thought of it is haunting me! So I found this!

See! It says "no cows were harmed during the making of the drink" !! So I feel better now. But the phrase made from freshly squeezed cow kinda get my imagination rolling again! So I decided not to let it roll! Hahahahhahah. But usually the packaging has this star or smiley face in front not a cow...like these...

Some of the flavours sounds disgusting....but some of them are really nice! Its a healthy drink...but unfortunately we don't have it in Malaysia. So to you people in Malaysia, you all can just imagine drinking it while I enjoy all these to myself for now. Hehehehehe. (>_<)

No comments:

Post a Comment