1. I'm rough. Naturally on guys because I've been living with 2 brothers...need to learn how to protect myself againts those fights! =p
2. I look strong at the outside...but seriously I'm darn shaky inside.
3. I love challanges...but because of certain turns in my life...I had gave up a little on that. But well I think I'm taking it back on track.
4. I've been SPLAT FACE DOWN FLAT ON THE FLOOR WITH THE DUST! So I'm going to stop being TOO kind and STAND STRAIGHT UP for my own rights!
5. I've frech kissed like about 10 people in my life... the surprising part of it is that ONLY 2 of them were my EX-BOYFRIEND, while the other 2 were my FAR-RELATED COUSINS, the other 2 were GIRLS and the rest were JUST FRIENDS! ;)
6. I'm 19 and still wrestle with my younger brother seeing who's going to win the championship cup...we've been doing that since I was 8.
7. I'm seriously a very caring person...but if you play out of my believe in life.... you're just finding your way to hell.
8. I THINK TOO MUCH! So if all of a sudden you catch me being or acting weirdly, it's because my soul has been taken over by my seriously TOO WILD imagination.
9. I can see dead people... so if I just shut all of a sudden and start to act weirdly...you've just been with a SPIRIT. FYI, I see them almost EVERYDAY!
10. I'm BI...BELIEVE IT!
11. I always want to please EVERYONE and wanna be LOVED by them....but sadly it doesn't work that way in this world.
12. I GREATLY desire COMPANIONSHIP but at the moment I'm enjoying the time I have alone.
13. I find it hard to connect with PEOPLE.
14. I'm a ROMANTIC type of person....
15. I HARDLY get jealous...as I believe everyone have their own rights and believes in LIFE.
16. I hate those CHRISTIANS who keep preaching about how good their religion is and fucking up other religions!
17. I RAN away from home when I was 11.
18. I KISS my DOGS!
19. I've tried killing myself like billions of times
20. I'm Unpredictable...
21. My Father to me is a total stranger.
22. I'm still finding my way to my soul...I'm trying to understand it.
23. I'm NEVER AFRAID of DYING
24. I'm ONLY afraid of THUNDERS
25. I wish I could have as many bf as possible and pick the BEST out of ALL...
26. I can NEVER get along with CHILDREN
27. I DON'T like to sleep in AIR-CONDITIONED ROOM...
28. I'm being scare easily....NO IDEA WHY
29. I never notice how loud I actually am until RECENTLY
30. I currently and desperately WANT "SOMEONE" but I can't have THAT PARTICULAR "SOMEONE"!
31. I ALWAYS have premonition about something or SOMEONE that's going to DIE! I hate it but there's NOTHING I can do about it. SIGH~~~ I feel guilty everytime because I feel so useless that there's nothing I can do about it!
32. I feel like no one loves me.
33. I like being happy and laughing till my tummy aches.
34. When I like a song it's for the song not because of the band or the singer.
35. I'm pretty sure that no one has been 'in love' with me. I've been told 'I love you' but I don't think it was truthful.
36. I love dogs! I wish I could work in a pet store or in a vet! I seriously don't mind working for free!
37. My dream was to a vet when I grow up but that seems to be impossible now...so I can only wish to design a animal hospital and be the owner of it.
38. I'm madly in love with the colour pink. But never come to the answer why I love it so much.
39. I love taking pictures...I mean photographs...of anything that seems weird but interesting to me.
40. I HATE to see the doctor...
41. I have gastric problem...and it sucks because I love drinking tea....and because of that my gastric problem never seem to get well...
42. I'm not girlish. I prefer wearing pants than skirts....but my mom wants me to be girlish...
43. Make-up to me is a hassle...but i do look prettier with it on.. =p
44. I NEVER had my hair cut shorter than shoulder-lenght.
45. I think I'm the top 10 world most pickiest food eater...
46. I love Utada Hikaru...I wish that she can come and sing for me on my funeral.
47. I planned for my funeral....it's a PINK one and everyone who attends it have to be in all pink and white and everything else have to be pink even my COFFIN!
48. I actually have lots of problem and things going on and also on my mind....but I always try my very best to hide it from people. That's because I was trained to do so as girl guide.
49. I have 4 dogs and I wish to have MORE!
50. I think I'm FAT and need to go on a diet!
51. I just love MC DONALDS! I wish to have my own private one...
52. I'm 1/8 RUSSIAN.
53. My grandmother commited suicide because of my grandfather. She hung herself under the bridge outside her house.
54. My grandfather has a Big collection of CHINESE PORN!
55. I've never watch porn for the sake of watching. I seriously find porn movies BORING!!!
56. I have a VERY LOW self esteem.
57. I believe in ANGELS...also collect angels figurin...
58. I collect clothes tags...
59. I find language interesting!
60. I always wondered what would it be if I was a Witch.
61. I sometimes come out with the CRAZIEST ideas...
62. I want a HONDA S2000 and I want it to be exactly like the on in 2 Fast 2 Furious!
63. I was NEVER a straight A student...what if I was?
64. I hate messiness and can't stand it if someone is gross and dirty.
65. I always wished to have an elder sister
66. I never had a guy friend till I finished my high-school!
67. I was never allowed to date until I finished with my studies.
68. I wish my dad would be like my mom.
69. I want to go to so many places in the world.
70. I cried when my pet gold fish died when I was 7
71. I think girls are better singers than guys.
72. I can be very sarcastic...if I want to.
73.I'm so ALLERGIC to DUST!!
74. I'm a Nature person.
75. One of my favourite book is the dictionary.
76. I love being pampered! and love to pampering someone.
77. I love it when I learned something new.
78. I'm still searching for the meaning of LIFe.
79. Monopoly is my favourite board game!
80. I wish to be a princess for just a day!
81. I wish to be able to be an angel after this life.
82. I wish I can have all the dogs in the world!
83. I wish to be a mermaid....how would that be like?
84. People keep telling me that I see life like a fairy tale land.
85. My family hates me and think that I'm the black sheep in the family.
86. I wish to have my own private library....as big as possible...
87. I always dream....day and night.
88. I enjoy being huged and love.
89. I never did love any of my EX boyfriends.
90. I always wonder if I was in the right course.
91. I hate it when people thinks I'm not 19!
92. I wish I had more nice friends...
93. I love water...I enjoy walking and playing in the rain and taking bath...
94. I hate hot or warm water...I don't understand why people have to bath with the heater...
95. I love eating ice...weird thing is I can't stand the air con...
96. I never do any execise...that's why I'm fat.
97. I made out with a girl instead of a guy when I was 15.
98. I love potatoes....
99. I also love handcrafts.
100. My cousins and I always play 'fashion show' when we were younger...
U dun find your soul yet cause u weren't open it up yet! btw, i m a christian.
ReplyDeleteyet again....another jesus freak...
ReplyDelete