welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, September 15, 2005

Did I mentioned that Utada came out with a new song, Be My Last? OMG her new look...I mean hairstyle...make her look so darn cute! LOL. It's just so different from her Exodus look. It's so Japanesy. LOL. I can't wait to get the PV. Can't seem to get it downloaded at the moment...prolly some technical problem.

There's a few days of break next week. Which is good. I need them alot. Was thinking of going back to visit my little darlings but wonder if time permit it. I mean I got like tons of work to do and stuff and transportation back here would be a problem. There's the bus though but it's definitely a hassle so I'll think it over later. What do you people think of the name Nikita? Nikita is Russ's new baby sister and will be living with my grandparents. Happy that I was given the chance to name the little cutey but never get to take a look at it...I wonder when I'll have the chance to go back and see her. I can't wait~!

Have you people come across someone who gets on your nerve all the time? Like just little things they do seriously piss you off? I can't stand that bloody bitch! Yeah it seems like she has to have EVERYTHING I have and gets jealous over simple little things! Why does she have to tag along and be like a bloody bitch? Doesn't she have her own life to lead? Gosh! Sometimes I feel like banging her head againts the wall or just get her off my life. But seriously I don't know why...she annoys me so much! I've never felt so mad at anyone for such a long time...well if you're reading this...good for you! You should know I'm talking about you but if you don't then I'll just have to say that you have the lowest sense of sensitivity! Get a life BITCH!

Anyway, talked to my sweetie cousin Paul yesterday after such a long time. Ahhh wish he could be here with me or be my body guard. LOL. How would it be anyway? Ineteresting eh? lol. But it will definitely be great! Oh I was also chatting with my god brother...lol sending each other pictures and I seriously love the video he sent me on the 2 little puppies and one of it was a Jack Russel! OMG reminds me of my favourite tv show, Wishbone! Haha...

Ok I better get back on track to finish up my work. There's just so much to do. I'll blog again later when something comes up. HAha...till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment