welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Monday, September 19, 2005

Oh did I tell you that I did manage to get erm a break? Not really but it's more than enough. I will only have classes on Tuesday and Friday.=)

I had pillow talk yesterday. LOL...or if that's what he consider as pillow talk. Haha. Anyway, had a great time with the pillow talk though. I hope that I manage to help you sleep well... my advice is to be claer with what you want in relationship...don't let the girl take charge of what want in life. That will be really silly. You're a guy I think you should by now know how to take charge of you own love life and not depending on the girl. You know what I mean? You don't have to worry if this girl doesn't like you...it's ok...there are plenty more other girls out there. Bear in mind that you don't need her if she doesn't like you... you have other....even better choices out there =) and also... never ever believe a girl who just come up to u and tell you that she loves you...she's probably in love with your physical looks...this is not what you want in life...you want someone who can appreciate you for who you are inside...which is most important and outside as well...not just the outlook of you...get it? You've been through this for the second time...people often said, "Once bitten, Twice shy". So i hope you know what you're going to do about your current situation ok? If you need more help or advice I'm always free ok? Don't hesitate to ask me if you need someone to listen...=) I'm more than willing to help.

Anyone know where is the nearest SPCA? I think I'll have to send this little puppy there. It needs more care. I currently don't have enough time and place...I'm not sure what to do with it. SIGH!

Ko, when will you be able to give me a minute to talk to you? LOL. I'm missing you so much. There's so much that's happening and I want your advice. I mean to make sure if I'm doing the right thing or not. But I'm afraid that by the time I'll be able to talk to you, I'll get so mad that Ill burst and things won't go well...I just hope that my sense of tolarancing will stay for long.

Oh I ate the lolly chocolate mum got for me from Mark and Spencer that day...wow it was delicious...it look like a ice cream on a stick but it's just made out of white chocolate and rasberry filling. It was heavenly tasty and nice! But the price is like RM 7.90 for one...hell expensive...lol.

OMG! I finally know what she wants from me. Or that's my whole story. I got like parts and bits of it and all i needed was confirmation... and i finally got it! Hah...so now...I got the whole story! anyway can't wait to tell this to ah jie...

okies will blog again soon...till then



Ok I guess I'll go get a bath and get to work...there's too much to do and I took to much time for a little rest....ok will blog again soon then...

No comments:

Post a Comment