welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Have you ever fall for someone you least expected? A very good friend or close friend or your best friend? But think that he/she doesn't feel the same way? Weird isn't it? And the fact that you can't have them is even worse... But I've learned something new... never to expect anything in life. Life is not about expectation. If you expect things and it doesn't happen, you'll just get yourself hurt and all... right?

So if I love someone or I think I do. I don't expect to have them; instead I make sure that they are happy all the time even if they are with someone else. Since that's what make them happy. As much as it hurts to see that someone you love, love someone else or doesn't return the love... but that's the best way isn't it? Lol.

Why do I feel this way? Haven't I make a promise to myself to never fall for anyone else ever again? As much as I stop myself from feeling that way, it hurts but luckily I'm strong enough...I thought of avoiding but I don't think that would do any good so I'm just going to control my heart... =)


I think I'm in love
And I feel it's wrong, more in spite
I would rather be by your side
where do we start?
Can't we just try to work it out,
but the truth is
Unity is a good thing
It took a while for me, but now I see
Though some will love me,
That same will hate me
Sometimes they'll scream and curse me out
I guess I'll just try to chill and ride it out
But I really would rather be by your side...

No comments:

Post a Comment