welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, September 25, 2005

It's quite some time since I last posted a new post. hehe.

What's been up? Nothing much...since I had this erm so called break...I'm now back to full mode...study I mean...no more holidays...I've got to start work and no more play...till like another 1 and a half months...

Ok to let you in with what I did to peace my mind from work...I went for a few swims...with my friends...Soo Yee, and Paul...Kc was suppose to erm swim with us but he didn't bring his swim wear...but he was so envy with fun we were having in the pool that he jumped in with his clothes on...luckily he took out his phone but dumb enough to keep his wallet with him...hahaha so he had to hairdry his money and stuff when we got back...funny funny...I had another swim this time with Soo Yee and Ben and Paul and Ian...nice swim...we had fun...since paul and ian gang up on me =p at the end of it before we went off ian and paul wanted to throw me back in to the pool but somehow I manage to escape and instead of getting me into the pool, Ian fall...LOL...but i felt so bad because he had a cut on his foot...ouch...so he's claiming a cup of starbucks from me...okok make me feel guilty and you'll get what you want...lol..hahaha But i'm seriously sorry...I didn't want or expect things ilke that to happen...sorry Ian...starbucks on me ok? After that we went for a movie..Flight Plan...nice movie =) hehehe not telling what is it about cos I don't want to be a spoiler for those who haven't watched it.

I had a great weekend! why? Cos my god brother manage to go out for some drink! It's nice to talk again...to see him...hahaha...missed him so much! and yesterday when he put me back I saw that little black puppy!! Yeah the one i took home from the rain...I gave it back to the mother on Tuesday...and I'm so happy to see it again! I'm just glad that my angels did look after it! =)

Oh there's this really nice song...Chinese...title.. Bu de Bu ai...which suppose to mean It's not right to not love...in other words...must love! Hahah At the moment I'm trying to get someone to translate the lyrics for me...Then I'll post it here ok? hehehehe.

Okies I gues that's all for now...nothing much to say,...will blog again soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment