OMG! I found this cute little black puppy yesterday night at the playground...his mother just dumped him there and left...what a pity i took it back gave it a bath and now ermm i'm not really sure what to do with it...lol...but I hope that it will be able to have the right treatment i know i can't keep it with me for long...
I had a very good talk with my kai jie...=) I'm glad things worked out between us...u noe being able to tell each other mistakes and forgiving each other...i don't think any of my other friends will be able to accept their own mistakes...come to think about it I think what Kai ko said earlier on that me, u and him will be friends forever is starting to sound or seem to be true! Which is good! I'm sure things between us will be great~!
I wonder if some people just pretend to not know what they are doing to act like they are all innocent and nice or they are REALLY that stupid enough to do such mistakes? okok probably i'm too harsh by saying stupid but to me everything seems to be have like a purpose...like all the things this person is doing for a reason...and all the reason is for it's own benifician...did i get that spelling rite? oh well..yeah...it seems like it though... I'm wondering what have I done to her that she's doing this to me? If i did something and that's why she's doing this to me then I probably deserve it...but seriously this means i did something so horrible that i deserve all this...
As you all know how much people like my kai ko or my kai jie means to me...and if i have any problem I'll tell them but I'm learning how to be alone and independent...u noe to solve problems myself...i don't want to include anyone else in my problem...i wanna work it myself...but somehow some people start telling my kai ko that i have problems...OMG! It's like what rights do you have to do that right? It's like my kai ko had to hear it from someone else instead of me first...it's like i had this erm really bad cancer and i didn't want to tell my mom about it and somehow she heard it from someone else but not me...how would she feel?? i feel so backstabed and things like that...i feel like people don't trust me... u noe after telling them how i feel and they don't believe me they still investigate from other people...I'm like WTF is this suppose to mean?? Why ask me then?? Respect my answers if you want to know them...if not don't ask at all right?
Why can't you just let me
Do the things I wanna do
I just wanna be me
I don't understand why
Would you wanna bring me down
I'm only having fun
I'm gonna live my life
But not the way you want me to
I'm tired of rumors starting
I'm sick of being followed
I'm tired of people lying
Saying what they want about me
Why can't they back up off me
Why can't they let me live
I'm gonna do it my way
Take this for just what it is
I just need to free my mind
Just wanna play and have a good time.
Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
Why don't they just let me live?
I don't need permission,
I make my own decisions
That's my prerogative
It's the way that I wanna live
You can't tell me what to do
why can't I live my life
without all of the things
That people say?
Oh yeah my best friend called me that day to tell me how much she misses me and that she can never find another friend like me...she said she didn't realise how great i was until recently when she has some bitches around her who are her "so called" friends. So i told her that hey cheer up i'm still here and always will be...and asked what's wrong...she said she had this crush on this guy but she kept it to herself...but somehow u noe things like that kinda show and people will start teasing and stuff...erm i think it's typical teenagers or erm girls? i'm not sure. So she said her close friend or she thought she was...went to tell her crush that she like him! I was like omg what a biatch!!! she said she've nvr been back stab like that before when we were friends and in high school and realise that i was the one she most trusted and will never back stab her...I was so happy to hear those words...those words of being appreciated...i told her to calm down and things should be alright...i told her maybe that biatch wanted the guy for herself...but she said that she already has a bf...and i told her that maybe she's not sincere to her bf since she's so "hiao" according to my best friend she's very hiao and tries to be manja when she's around the guys...so i just told her to keep the distance and things should be alright and once i get back i'll take her out for a drink in coffee bean...we haven't do that for such a long time...i know exactly how she felt...i mean i can imagine that...i would have felt the same sadness... That biatch...some people are just born to be biatches eh?
Anyway, I guess that's all for now...will blog again soon =)
No comments:
Post a Comment