welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, September 17, 2005

I had a great time with mom! She came to pick me up at 4 yesterday. I thought I wouldn't be able to make it because I was having lunch with kc and soo yee...penang food! lol. But well we manage to reach in time.

Stayed at Mandarin Hotel instead of the usual Park Royale. OMG I love the bathroom sooo much! Though it was haunted. It's just so nice. I enjoyed the bubble bath I had. I was kinda tired that time and luckily I didn't sleep in it. Or I'll probably drown by then LOL. Mum finally came in to force me outta it. So I did...it would have been great if I had rose essence...ahhh shooting and nice and romantic...isn't it? But it would be better if I could share it with someone else. LOL. I'll have to look for THAT someone else first though.

I don't understand how some people expect so much! From friends or just from anything! If they expect so much....they have to give too right? I mean it's what you give that you get right? But some people just want to take and never return... Some just think of how people hurt them but never to come and think about how they had hurt others... They just think of what people had done to them....the bad things... but never thought or appreciate the good things people had done for them. It's hard to gain appreciation nowadays. Eh?

Have you ever thought you know someone but came out and realise that there are things you never thought you'll know about them? Yeah it gives you the shock of your life sometimes....like you thought that your lecturer is all so strict but somehow u found out that he or she can be really funny too...or you have a friend where you think he/she is mature and stuff but later on you realise that he/she is actually so immature....? Shhessh.... i don't know what else to say.

anyway...gotta go...will blog again soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment