Wow...it's been a week. Hasn't it? That was fast! It's weird how time flies so fast. When I was younger I always felt that a day is a long period of time. But now, a day is never enough for me. I believe that time gets faster and faster when we grow...it sounds stupid but maybe it's true.
Anyway, I just came back from my trip to Kuching, Sarawak. Yes...the question...did I enjoy? I would like to stick to the better point of view...so my answer is yeap I did enjoy...in a different way from the others who went there too. I enjoyed the things I learned about the place. The history, the culture, the people there. It's nice to learn and how big the place was and so on...but the others seem to be enjoying the food, the things sold and the...I don't know but all I know is that they enjoyed it in a different way I did. =) Oh the bad news about it is that it was kinda tiring and I had food poisoning and gastric on the second last day...but well I did survive though. =)
I'm back now and glad that I'm done with my laundry which I did it last night till 3 am in the monrng! It's madness...and the unpacking and stuff...but well...glad all those are done. So it's back to work again...there's just so much to do...but so little time...sigh..I seriously hope there's a mid term break next week...I seriously need time to do stuff...
Mom will be coming to see me this friday...oh i seriously can't wait! i miss her so much I wanna hug her and not let her go! lol...i haven't been home for quite some time now..
Okies I gotta get back to work...there's just too much to do...haha...see ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment