welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hate me for all I care.
I love myself for who I am.
I'm love by some, hated by many
But I don't give a DAMN SHIT about it!
I'm ENVY by lots; but HEY!!
It ain't my fault I'm cuter than you!
Break my heart and I shall BREAK your bones
Touch my guy and pay the CONSEQUENCES!
Hate your life?
It's not my problem.
I love mine the way it is.
For heaven's sake GET A LIFE!
Stop tagging around like a BLOODY BITCH!
Stop IMMITATING and be yourself.
Save your ACT!
Damn am I so sick of it!
You see, you want, you FAIL to get!
Mean while, I see, I want, I GET it ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment