4.04am. Oh no! I'm still awake? I should be sleeping by now. I have to sleep early tommorow. If I don't, I won't be able to get up in time to go to college on Monday.
*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*
That was the alarm. Gosh that has to be my elder brother. WTF is he doing here in the middle of the erm...morning? He should be sleeping. Or maybe he's not done with his girlfriend. He had a quarrel with her about I don't know what. I'm not so nosy to know what happened. Unlike Pee Jian who is surprisingly getting so nosy these days. Even nosier that my maid. Gosh! Peej, please don't go over board mann. LOL. But well curiousity always has a great power. It takes over someone really easily. I'm like that too actually but I don't take much note about Pee Ren so that's probably why I didn't bother much to care about. But I do pity him. According to mom his gf keeps playing games like this. Saying that they need a break and stuff. I wonder why. I never get to know her anyway. It's weird eh? But well I've only see her like 5 times and each time I see her she's just busy talking to my brother and being me I take time to warm up to be able to talk to the person. I'm kinda unfriendly. I don't know why maybe it's because I'm shy? I mean like once I get to know you better shy is not a word to describe me anymore.
If this girl is going to ditch my brother, I'm going to pity him because he spend alot on her. He bought her so many stuff. Even more than what he gives me and my younger brother. He pampered her alot. I could definitely see that. I hope he's not being played by AGAIN. One of his ex was a real BIATCH. So rude and thinks that she rules the world. Gosh and a nose that seems to stick in the air all the time. Not mentioning how fat she was as well. Everytime she comes here she'll give me and my younger brother a really good stare and never even care to return our greetings. Heck she was 1 year younger than me! Oh I hated her alot. What a BIATCH mann. I was wondering what the hell my brother saw in her.
Emily is going to follow me up to KL this Friday to pay my bills. She's going to take a look-see at LUCT and the apartment. =) Yay. I have company. I went over to her house. Weird thing her second youngest sister, Lai Ting seem to bond well with me. OMG she used to hate me so much! I mean I hated her as well because she was so spoiled. Today it's like she was so nice to me. She keep asking me to take a drink and eat the cookies on the table. She even recommanded the good ones. Suprisingly! She asked me to play a guessing game. She's throw the dice and I'll have to guess what number it is. It's weird my guess was always right. She thought that I was a genious. LOL. She wanted to sit on my lap and ask me to shake her like she's sitting on a hoarse. She enjoyed it so much. Then she said I'm very pretty. LOL. I told her that her sisters are prettier but the prettiest was her. Which was true in my point of view. My family said that she looks like me when I was that age. I'll post a picture of her and me when I was her age here later. Before I left she told my mom to bring me here again tommorrow and any other day when my mom comes. Whoa. I can't believe I'm hearing this. She likes me! I'm not likable by children. It's lately that I am. I'm happy that I can make them happy. I'm starting to like kids =) She hugged me so tight and said goodbye and told me to come visit her again soon. Ohh so kawaii! I haven't been hugged by anyone for months! I mean except my dogs. LOL. I think I'll visit her again before I go back to KL.
Haiz. I'd just chat with a few of my college friends. Most of them were already back in KL. Wow! It makes the days I'll be here even shorter! I'll have to soon do packing again and unpacking. I hate it! Never like it. I'm so going to miss home =( REALLY miss home.
I was also talking to my friend who I'm not really close with but knew since young because his parents and mine were friends. He was asking me about kissing and asked about my kiss with my ex. LOL. He was actually turned on with what I told him. Gosh it was just kissing. He's just funny sometimes. He said he never had a kiss before so I told him to just ask any of his gfs if they are willing to let him have a try. LOL. He said why not me. Aiks of all person. I said ok. I'm mad eh? Nah it's nothing anyway. Right? Besides, I think he's cute. Muahahahaha. I'm doing him a favor anyway *grin*.
Emily had 3 blue roses and a swatch watch for Valentine's Day. Not bad eh? I wish I knew a guy nice enough to do that for me to. LOL. But well I don't think that will be any time soon. Glad she had a good time. So Leroy, you better treat her right or you'll die! LOL. Don't blame me. That's my job. If you don't treat her right. I'll hunt you down. But don't worry I think you're treating her A class style. So you're doing perfectly fine. =) My future boyfriend, I'll send training under you first. LOL...
Paul darling! Your birthday is this Saturday! What do you have in mind? Ahh if you were here I'll throw you a party and get you the best present you ever want. I mean at least the one I can afford. LOL. Paul, I want you as my brother! So that we can share to buy an X-box and you can modify it so that we can download all the game we want to play! Wouldn't that be nice? And I get you to pamper me? LOL. Why do you have to be so far away in Canada? In Winterpeg! =(
Come back to visit me soon ok? I'm missing you soooo much! Muaks! I'll see if my parents allow me to call you this Saturday =)
Okies I better go to bed now. It's getting late. Mom will be banging on my door real soon. I can do without her nagging or I'll dream of her as a monster trying to eat me with just her words. LOL. See ya.
I didn't used to like kids, but I like them now too. As long as they are respectful. If they are not, I am not afraid to discipline them.
ReplyDeleteYes, my birthday is Saturday. I really don't think its that big a deal. I'm not doing much. Having dinner with the family on Fiday night. Then going to dinner Saturady night with a few close friends. Nothing big this year. Last year I couldn't celebrate my birthday because I was away in the army. So this year, I guess I just don't have the spirit. Thanks for remembering tho.
- Snake
Managing Time requiries skills %%desc%% also mean that you %%desc%% learn new skills.
ReplyDelete