I just wrote a whole long story on my weird dream I had!! Stupid blogger! Bloody fool! Ok ok. I'm too lazy to write it all over again. Awww. How? Should I rewrite? ermm nahh too lazy...okok I'll write since there's nothing to do but then hardly anyone reads it...ahh why bother?
Ok fine! I'll write AGAIN! I had this really weird dream. It was at the backyard of my old house I rented 6 years back. Which is haunted that's why we shifted. Ok I will let you into how haunted it is later.
That house has a really big backyard. Big enough for us to play football...when I say us I mean my brothers and I. Yes I play football. What do you expect from a girl growing up with 2 boys? (nyek nyek) (>_<) This time in this dream it was filled with so many rows of beautiful and very colourful flowers. It used to have fencing at the back though. Behind it is a college. Oh if only I was still living there and that college is LKW! haha. What a thought! Ok so in this dream, there's no college at the back and there's no fencing. Between all these flowers there's a path that leads to...I don't know where but I was full of curiousity to find out!
Living with me was not my family but this really sweet girl I don't have a clue who she is and where she's from. I had a major problem communicating with her because she speak a different languauge. I told her to write it down but she drew signs instead. Signs I've never seen before. There's this very cute hunk who comes to visit her everyday. He comes from the backyard. Yes! the backyard. It seems to be the only way in and out in that dream. He speaks English though. The only words he said to me was stay away from this path. It will lead you to no good. Everytime he comes by that's what he'll say to me. He'll come with a bunch of really cute dogs! Oh what a sight! Since I'm a dog lover =) I'll feed them while he gives that girl something to eat. Looks like chocolate to me though. It's something to keep her from being invisible and later dissapear.
Sorry to interrupt this dream. I'll have to ask. Have you watch this cartoon called Spirited Away? If you haven't please do so because it's really nice! Cool art. It's a japanese cartoon though but get the English version which Disney translated. Oh yeah my dream is something like this cartoon. It's not like I've just watched it before I went to bed. I've watched it like months ago.
So...ok erm yeah all of a sudden I wasall alone in the backyard and my house was gone! I couldn't find that girl and the dogs were with me....but this time without that cute hunk *sigh* haha. Then before I could realise it I was following these dogs who lead me through that path and into this weird place. It's like fantasy! Or I should say paradise? I soon came to a rainbow where I could slide on! Cool eh? I end up at this place where I had a ice cream as a door gift and the buildings there were either made out of plants or candy! NO! I didn't eat them. This is not like Hanzel and Gratel. Soon I realised i could walk on air or maybe I should say clouds? I could also walk on water because i could walk on the pond the had! cool. I also had wings to fly and a wand that provides me magic! Yes Yes this is what I call really dreaming...I glow! This out fit is super Kawaii mann! Unfortunately it's not pink...it was white instead. I soon met another really cute guy. Yes cuter than the other one. haha. He was really nice. He showed me around. Oh yeah we don't walk we fly since we had wings muahahahaha. He then came to a place where there's a glass acting as a barrier between to places. He told me that the other side is a place where we ( i mean the people there who has magic powers and wings) look after those people there who needs help. who are lost inside themself and lost in their soul....hold on this sounds like me eh? i mean in real person. To me that was weird because instead of looking at the sides of the other place I'm looking from the top of that palce. How do I explain? erm it's like if u wanna look at something from the top u'll have to be at the top rite? So i should be looking downwards rite? instead i'm looking sideways but I'm looking from the top...get it? i hope u do. people with wings i mean can just go through it and come back thorugh. I tried putting my hand through it but it didn't work. I was laughed by that cute guy who showed me around. He said I have to pass some so called test to do so. Wow they have test...like in real life. haha. He said this kingdom...so called kingdom was ruled by this person called Prestest...I was about to be brought to her when I was kidnapped by someone! Yes with magic powers. i don't really know how to use mine yet. I only knew how to fly till a certain hieght and only could turn stuff into the colour pink...but i couldnt with my outfit haha...how weird. I accidently turned a guy's outfit pink! He wasn't mad but laughed it off and turned himself back. Ok so I was kidnapped by who? guess! Yeah that other cute hunk I met earlier at my backyard. He was furious and asked me why did i came and stuff. I told him I seriously don't know why or even how but I'm enjoying myself alot here! He said that it's a place only for the dead people...and only selected ones are allowed there. He said that I'm not dead and I'm not even living. I was like huh? What are u saying? He said that I'm dreaming. I'm suppose to be in earth. I'm actually sleeping but I will be dead soon. If I don't go back. erm eh isn't that what I always wanted? if I'm dead and this is what I get I was like oh who cares? i love it here!!! He then said that I won't be exactly dead...I'll still be breathing but I wont be able to wake up...forever..I wonder how long will forever take. He said that I'm dreaming and my soul is now here...as in there at that dream. I'll have to go back. He said that if I don't I'll dissapear from that world. Eh didn't he gave that other girl something to eat to prevent her from dissapearing? I asked if that would work for me but he said. No! If I don't go back the Prestest will kill me. eh If I'm dead I can die again? it was getting more confusing my head was starting to give me a really bad headache. He said I have no time to lose I've only got 60 seconds and he told me to start concentrating on going back to my body. I tried but i couldn't find it!!! yeah weird...he told me to concentrate deeper...how in the world do i do that? Haha i don't know but I did..I mean I did it I found my body...yes i saw myself sleeping on my bed!! and I heard him saying some magical words and with this really bright blinding light I woke up with this pain from head to toe...it's like you know when you feel really cold and all of a sudden u dipped youself in hot water? yeah something like that. But weirdly enough I couldn't remember anything about it after that. I woke up and all I could remember was about last night. Which I don't wanna recall. So as usual I got up and looked myself in the mirror...yes call me a vain pot or whatever. I always to that. Don't ask why maybe it's because the mirror is there. Haha. Guess what? I saw myself in that white out fit! with the wings! but when I looked at myself I was in my night gown...i looked back in the mirror i was in my night gown.. eh was i imagining things? That was how I remembered the dream. Am I suppose to remember it? Was it just a dream or did my soul really went there?
Soo much to dream about I thought. What if I didn't do like he asked me to? What if I stayed there? How will it be like to die again? erm I don't know this dream sure did me a lot of thinking. I slept till 2pm! Wow what happen? I was suppose to wake up at 9 because mom told me so. She said that she needed my help with putting up the "ang chai". It's a red cloth that we chinese put on our front door every chinese new year or when u shift into a new house. They believed that this year if you put it up at 9 this morning it wll bring u good luck. So I went down and saw that it was already up. Who helped her with it then? I saw my maid and asked her where is she and she told me she was out...didn't mention where though. Eh that can't be her car is still home. So I asked how did she go out then? She said my dad fetched her out. What? she's on her way to JB? No no my dad took today and tmr off...she lied to my mom that he had to work...oh that figures then. So I had my breakfast took a bath and here I am again hehe.
Ok about my haunted house. Yeah. I loved that place. It had a really big backyard. I love it there. My dogs had ao much place to run about. One thing wierd about it is that its always cold. Like no matter how hot the weather is it's cooling inside. Always when I open the door to go in i can feel the coldness. Weird? Yeah i thought it was great though. I had the room which gets the evening sun....hate it! cos it will be so fucking hot in the night. Even now in this house I get the room which gets the evening sun. It's the hottest room in the house...That's probably why I'm so used with my room being so hot or maybe warm. My brothers had the coldest room in the house though. Those that were facing the backyard.
The first few months living there was great. Then we had a news that my uncle passed away along with his elder daughter. His whole family went to Genting Highlands for a vacation and the bus they sat on fall into the ravine. I miss him alot now that I brought this up. His younger daughter is now a 'vegetable' while his wife was one of the 3 lucky survivors. He used to come back here for CNY and bring us to buy fire crackers! He always bring back his Sega game back for us to play. I always win in all the game until I had to be banned from it so that my other cousins had the chance to win. Ahhh how unfair! But well I miss him alot! He was one of those uncle I really love! He even bought this home pool for us...u know? those that was made of plastic? yeah...he was great! he always looked up at me. He was the only one of those people in my family who never think of me of the black sheep. He said that I could be who I want to be and that I'm talented. Now that he's gone I don't think I'll be what I want to be anymore right? =( I love him so much and also my cousin. Why on earth did she die as well? She always said that she wanted to be like me when she grow up. Ahh being someone else idol is a very nice thing eh? Unfortunately that didn't last long.
When this all happened. His wife stayed over at our house. Yeah that was when I start seeing spirits. Ghost. Or whaever you call them. I see them staring at me on from my bedroom door when I'm sleeping. I see them cooking in my kitchen. I see them playing with my dog. I see them everyday doing things like what every human do. I see different ones everyday. Some even play with my Barbie dolls and my soft toys. Call me insane. I myself thought I was insane as well. I didn't tell my mom about it because hey who will think I'm talking the truth when I was just 9? They might think I'm imagining things. But it bothers me because they are cold...they are what that made this house so cooling. They know I can see them. They know everything about me. My mom start to think that I'm being wierd. Because I have dreams about my uncle and cousin. She sent me to a temple where this guy said that I can see ghost in the house I was staying. My mom asked me so I said yes. Now that I'm not the one telling stories right? So she told the monk to blessed the place and stuff...surprisingly I don't see them anymore. Peace was with me at last but that didn't last long. They came back in 4 motnhs time. This time they distrubed me. They play pranks. I keep losing my stuff and finding them in weird places. I keep getting hurt without a reason. Soon I felt ill and I couldn't eat. I keep vormiting and I was so feeling that I was going to die. i told my mom That I was scared. It was a school day I missed sch. Which I usually don't even when I'm sick. She asked me why. I told her that they are back and they are mad at me. For some reasons. I'm afraid I'll die. She said stop the nonsense. I didn't recover even after seeing 3 doctors. It has been 2 motnhs. We had a reunion dinner in KL so they brought me up. My godmother said to not bring me to anymore doctor and to chat some stuff on me everyday. Gosh. She might be mad I thought. I was too weak to say anything though. The next day I went back. My dad friend came for a visit. He saw me and gave me something to wear around my neck. an amulate I think. Then he told my mom to admit me into the hospital and to get me to a temple by the beach in Klebang...she did what he told her to do. I was warded and was on drips! Everynight my mom will steal me out of the hospital and bring me to this temple where there's this old lady with really long white hair which seems to me she didn't comb for years! She did sme chanting and told me to do some stuff...like walking around the bucket of flowers and stuff and to throw the water into the sea and not look back and stuff...it lasted for 3 days. I was given an amulet to keep in my wallet. Then I felt so much better. Soon after staying in the hospital for 3 days which seem to be like forever i was cured. The doctor said that it was a miracle that I lived. He didn't expect me to survive! What an asshole! how can he say that? Anyways he wasn't even able to find out what was wrong with me! He said everything was fine with me. But it's weird that I was so weak and sick. I thanked him anyway...
So there. I stayed over at my grandma's after that and we soon found this house I'm living now. Yes we shifted. Until now I still can see spirits. They are everywhere. Ain't I afraid? Like duh?? who isn't? But as long as they don't disturb me I'm fine with it. The last time I saw was this lazy in white at a malay cemetary. There was this group of people there and 2 guys was digging up a hole to burry a coffin. She was staring at it...wow this is the first time I'm seeing someone who stares at her own cemetary being digged! I've seen too many to say them all. It's up to you to believe what I say here though. I don't blame you if you think I'm crapping. It's hard to believe it myself.
Okies I've gotta run my grandfather at the other house is getting grumpy because something is wrong with his Astro(satelite tv) I'm always the forewoman of this house. When the electricity get cuts off I'm the one they call to check. If the light bulbs gets burned I'm called to changed it. If the pipe is broken I'm called to fixed it. Weird think I know how to...haha. Don't ask I don't know myself =)
buhbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment