welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, February 13, 2005

Thank you all for the comments =) I seriously appreciate it all. You guys just make my day! The phrase, 'The path from inner turmoil, begins with a friendly ear. My ear is open, if you care to use it' really touched my heart. Thank you darling. You're just so great. Love you so much. Muaks! And this phrase I'm going to remember for life, 'Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. Remember this. Will power can change the world'. Thank you Jack. You got my mind thinking in a different perspective =).

I'm feeling so much better today. I woke up at 3pm. Wow I need to change my sleeping habit soon. College starts in a week! I can't believe I'm going back to college so soon. LOL. I mean it seems like it at the moment. Even though I had so much time to kill doing nothing. I guess it's the fact that I'm going to leave home and that will make me miss my doggies and my family. Right? The thoughts of this always make me cry. It's so sad. I just hope I can survive without getting homesick again like the last time.

Hey Vic, you really think that I'm writing all about me going to die in this blog? LOL. I just hope I don't lost you as a reader. But hey I've stopped writing about that already. =)

I have so much time that I used it to look for everything about Utada Hikaru. Anything I can find. It's worth it right? I'm on the net almost 24/7 and while being on it I'm reading the dictionary the atlas. LOL. Yeah I'm that lame but I'm enjoying it. I think my favourite book will soon be the dictionary and the Atlas. I'm stupid when it comes to vocabulary and Geography. i'm kinda learning so it's good.

Yay! I didn't have any visions of people dying today. My prayers paid off My angels are on a mission and I hope that it's working well. The world needs more ANGELS and LOVE and PEACE. Don't you agree? Oh yeah and also JOY. I enjoy the silent of the night. It's so calm and soothing. Do you think I should stay awake at night and sleep in the evening? Would that be bad? I mean in health sense and time and stuff.

It's Valentine's Day! LOL. Like I ever bothered. To me everyday is Valentine's Day. Maybe they should pay a virtue to Angels and have Angel's Day too eh? Haha. Since I'm the only person I know who believes in angels. I'll make my birthday Angel Day! What do you think? I came out with these phrases or theme for this year's Valentine's Day.
-Spread The Love of Utada Hikaru
-Believe In Angels To Have Peace & Love
What do you guys think? Any comments? I would love to hear them out.

Did you know that everyone has 2 personal Guardian Angels? And if you don't believe in them they will fade away? But if you try and soon believe in them they somehow come back? Just a few facts I wanna share with you all out there.

It's almost 5pm here now. Mom just knocked my room door and wasn't please to see me still awake. I can't help it. I'm just not sleepy and if I did lie down I won't be able to sleep. I guess I'll have to start sleeping early soon. I wonder how soon is soon. LOL. I can't start tomorrow because I'm going to see my best friend and we're going to spend the whole night doing anything that comes in mind. God knows how long that will be since we haven't met in like 10 years! =) JK it was just erm 6 months ago? I think but it seems like years to me. I'm really happy and looking really forward to it. I'm making this cd with all Utada's videos and songs for her because I'm spreading the love of Utada Hikaru and she'd heard Utada's songs before and liked them. I'm killing 2 birds with 1 stone =) Nyek nyek.

Don't you think I'm sounding cheerful today? =) It's good isn't it? I'm waiting for the next issue of W.I.T.C.H. comic to come out. I'm childish? Hey it didn't state that the comic is only for kids 12 years and below did it? =) Besides, I love the story and hoe girlish those characters in there are. And mind you the drawings in the comic is REALLY good. It's a Singapore comic though it's quite expensive. It's RM 7.90 per copy. It' comes with a free gift for every issue. My mom asked me why I'm buying kids stuff. I told her that when I grow older I might be able to sell them and get thousands out of it. Hey those Marshall comics are worth that much now right? It's possible. =) Besides it's really nice to read. Heck even my younger brother is reading it!

Oh gosh my mom's alarm just went off! She's going to be awake soon! Or should I stay awake and not sleep for today? LOL. I think I can try it. =) I'm going mad ain't I? Nah! I've done that so many times while I was in college trying to rush for datelines! It's some sort of training if I do it. Train for my coming semester. Haha.

Okies I'll blog again soon. I need to burn that CD for my best friend, Hwa Lii and while it's burning I'm going to take a shower. Gosh I'm feeling so sticky! Eww.

Don't forget to spread the love of Utada this Valentine's ok? and believe in angels to have peace and love. Oh yeah tips, they do provide joy if you know how it works =)

blogging off,
~Angel Girl~

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:02 pm

    Good to know you are feeling better. And remember that I mean what I said. If you ever want to talk about anything, I am here. Hope you have a good V-day. I really don't like it, but thats just me I guess.
    - Snake

    ReplyDelete