I just came to realised that these few days I'm being really impatient and I get angry easily. Oh please don't tell me it's PMS. Cos I never believed in it. LOL. It's unfair and beside's it's not good at all. But I could at least control it a little. Sugar's sweet. Lollies are sweet. I keep on thinking about sweet and I'll feel better and keep reminding myself that I don't want to get mad over such silly stuff and try very well to control my temper. Wow this is hard I thought. This doesn't usually happen. Weird I thought.
Oh guess what? I slept early yesterday but woke up at 3pm...Ahh no difference. Prolly cos I was so tired from the journey to college and back here. Oh college. I met my friends there and it made me really excited to get back to college. LOL. The line was horrible! So long! Gosh. Thank God for Soo Yee =) She was way in front of line and she told me to go over there. Hehe. I don't usually do this but I was really in a hurry because my mom grambles alot when she has to wait and she wanted to get home by 5pm and I still need to go back to Vista to clen up my room. That will certainly take long. It was a total mess at the counter because the lecturers has no idea wheather the diploma and degree students are taking the same subject and we were asked to wait. FOR LIKE FOREVER!! Gosh what the fuck is that all about? Sheesh...everything was so fucked up! After like an hour and a half I finally get to the front and then go to the counter to pay up and guess what? They had more counter for paying!!! Stupid idiots! So Money Face! Anyway, I asked about my English results but they said to go to Registry. Oh and they asked me to pay for this RM250 for the gym and club thingie. I was like FUCK YOU I'm so not paying for that. They said they were just instructed to do so they have no idea why. I told them next time you need to ask why you were instructed. When you don't know you ask!! Stupid idiots! So I didn't pay...and I will NOT! FUCK LUCT I just hope I could study in some other college!
So after that I went over to Registry. Guess what they told me? They said ohh you were exempted it's good! OMG how many times do I have to explain that I went for every class and did the assignments and even the test not forgetting that frigging presentation?!! So I explained again and again and finally they asked me if I'd sign the exemption form. So I said no. Budheads! Seriously getting on my nerve. They said I'll be refund if I was really exempted. FUCK THEM! If I really was then the whole semester going to class and doing all those is such a waste of time!! I could have come back here for the weekends and do my other assignments! But I really hope that I wasn't exempted. I really want to know how I've done. I mean since I've done it, I should appreciate what I'd done and I definitely deserve to know how I've done. Besides my English is not really good. Tenses and Vocabulary...I suck at them.
Anyway, we didn't get our time table. Will only get them on Monday. We'll have to go to the Hall of Fame on Monday morning at 9am sharp...like as if they will be in time...Sheesh.
Oh I forgot to mention that my cousin, Emily and my maid went along. Emily finally believed me that there's no cute guys there in LUCT. Hah! Finally someone agrees with me. LOL. When she got to my apartment and saw my room she was like whoa your room is small. Yeah what to do? It's so expensive there. We rearanged the table and cleaned up...I'm not really satisfied with how it was but well mom said we had to go. I'll still be there tmr anyway. I have the whole day to do what I want with it. LOL.
Today is my parent's anniversary. So they are having a small party. I'm not into the mood for partying though. But well I'll take some picture and post it here later. =)
Ahh and I'll be pastering my dad to bring me to Ikea tmr. I need some stuff there. LOL. Oh did I tell you that I have a new housemate? She's rich! Though I haven't met her before. I hope she's nice. She rented the whole Masterbedroom for herself and she brought her piano there. She's from Sabah. I also had so many messages on my board. I put one on my door. To my surprise many told me they missed me and really looking fwd to see me this semester. Aiks. I never see that coming. LOL. But it's really nice to have people thinking about you which I hardly get. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment