welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, February 19, 2005

The party was fine and fun. I met 2 new people. Ok I'll tell you about the person I'm really glad I met first. It's Katheleen. She's a vocal instructer! Someone that I've been looking for years! I wanted to go for lesson during my 3 motnhs break but I can't seem to look for anyone! I'm not sure it's good news or bad news. I mean it's bad because I'm going back to college tmr! But it's also good that I finally found someone! So I guess I'll take it as good news. LOL. I'm optimistic right? She said I can take lessons with her on weekends if I want but I'll have to come back every forthnight to do so. Hmm...I'll wait to see how my timetable goes first. If I got no class on Friday then yeah I might come back then. It's a good thing too right because I get to come back here! LOL. If not I'll take lessons with her on my next semester break which is somewhere in the month of June. I have so many plans for my next break. I want to learn Japanese and Mandarin, take up vocal lessons and work part time in Starbucks. Hey I finally have so much to do. It's weird that when I want something to do there's none and when there is something to do there's so much! LOL. Oh and the other person I met was a guy. When I first saw him I was like this. WHOA who's this CUTE guy? I had to go over to say hi to my grand aunty who was beside him. I figured that it was her husband's son. (her husband was married before and had kidsmy grand aunt is his mistress) So I was introduced to him. He seems ok but there's something weird I felt about him. Anyway I went to get some food with Emily. I knew she was going to say something about that guy. I mean I was as well going to say something about him. When we saw each other I knew at that time what she was about to say. Her eyes tell it all. We went together and said WHOA did you saw that cute guy?! LOL. We both ending up laughing. I was like but did you notice something weird about him? She said ahh yeah. Then my younger brother HAD to come in to our converstation. He was like eh you two like that guy is it? We both stared at him and said together. Yeah why cannot ar? lol. He's so gay he said. It then hit me. That's what weird about him. We then later found out that he's studying fashion designing. Ahh that figures. My aunt keep telling me and emily to talk to him and keep him company but we were both more interested in talking to Katheleen. Both of us wanted to know more about the vocal lessons! He seems to be doing well with the others. I did went over to chat him up anyway. That's how I knew he took fashion designing. =)

We later had a game of Black Jack. Ahh it would be great to play Russian Poker if Paul was here. I heard from Amiko, my godmother that he is really good at it. First I need him to teach me how to play it. I only know a little basic of the normal Poker. Anyways we played among us cousins and my uncle, Alvin. He's the person we look for every year to play Black Jack. Though I lost Rm10 I was happy because I enjoyed it. Ahh the last few days here before I head back to college is all worth while. I even managed to take a family photo before everyone left but it didn't turn out clear. But I'll post it up anyway.

My cousin, David came to install Ragnorock on my pc. I'm not sure how it's spelled. I wonder what's so nice about that game. But the soundtrack is not bad. Bryan let me hear them. It's nice. I finally played Gunbound after so many weeks. Yeah been bullied by Bryan again. LOL. I don't mind because he's so cute. I mean I'm not sure how he looks like but the way he chat is so cute! LOL. Oh yeah I also played with his brother Jordon. They are so different.

After this I'll have to pack this pc up. Ahh tmr I'm going back. It's so fast isn't it? Leaving home is never a nice thing to do. Anyways, I'm not sure if I get to use the net back in my apartment. Maybe only next month. But I'll see about it.

Wish me all the best for my coming semester. =)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:52 am

    You were planning to take up vocal lessons?? U love singing! Lol, same here, I love singing as well and plan to take up vocal lessons someday as well...Lol, if u ever take up the vocal lessons, be sure to let me know how it goes! *grin* And, have fun during ur next semester! Hope it goes well! *winks*

    -westgurl

    ReplyDelete