welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, February 17, 2005

"GIRL AR! WAKE UP ALREADY. WHAT TIME NOW YOU KNOW? FASTER! I'M GOING TO THE TEMPLE!" That was exactly the words my mom uttered this morning. Funny that I can remember them. Prolly because it was so loud that I woke up with a scare. I was like OMG! What time is it? I'm still very sleepy please give me another 5 minutes!...Oh gosh why must my mom wake me up now? Temple? I'm not interested at the moment. Maybe later in the evening I thought. I wanted to tell her that I don't want to go but it was too late. She already left my room and went into hers to change and stuff. With thoughts of 'should I get my butt up and go bath or should I sleep for another 10 minutes?' I slept again. LOL. Hey I slept at 7am this morning so what do you expect? Later my maid came in and said, "Jie jie belum mau bangun? Mama sudah mau pergi. Nanti ditinggal lagi", with a little grin on her face. Ah my maid I thought, always smiling and laughing at EVERYTHING. I think I'm going to miss her too when I'm in college. *sigh* The thought of going back to college came into my mind once again. Damn! Time does passes by fast huh? My maid broke my thoughts by telling me that she had already blended the chillis for me to take it back to KL. So nice of her. She knows very well I love sambal that she made 2 bottle of it for me. I thanked her in a very sleepy way and was yawning while I did. She laughed even harder this time. I forced a smile and sat up. Looking at the clock on my wall but I couldn't really see because I'm not wearing my glasses. Yeah yeah I'm going blind. My maid smiled and told me it's 11.30pm. Before I could say anything else my mom came bursting out from her room and looked at me with eyes so wide and I knew at that very moment she's going to yell at me so I fall back on my bed, took my pillow and shut my ears with it. Still that didn't work really well I could still hear her ramblings. After a while I stood up and head to the bathroom door. Sheesh, I need more sleep man. I'll sleep in the car and when I reach back home.

At the temple, my goodness look at those smoke from the incense! It's horrible. If I'm to go in there I'm going to cry. I really hate smokes. It's 1, polluting the air, 2, it makes me cry, 3, it smells horrible! My mom dragged me by my hand in there anyway. I wonder why do they have to have incense. The temple would be a perfect place without it. I used to go there right after Physics tuition with one of my close friend Sharon. Hwa Yin, my godsister was the first person who brought me to that temple. It's weird that it's so crowded today. Later I found out it's because today was the Goddest of Mercy's birthday. That figures then.

After that I slept in the car and we went to pick up Pee Jian. I couldn't wait to reach home. When the car stopped and I opened my eyes and it took my quite a while to recognise the surrounding. I then realised that I wasn't home. I was at JJ. What are we doing here? I looked at my mom and she said come down we are having lunch. What? I don't want to eat lunch I want to sleep. Can I wait here while you guys go for lunch? Knowing i can't pull it off I went down unwillingly.

We headed to Nandos. Oh gosh we're having this? I'm not into the mood of having chicken for lunch. Infact I don't want to eat! I sat down on the chair and slept on the table. The waitress came to take out oder and she asked what flavour would we want for the chicken. My mom asked Pee Jian which one he wanted and he said anything. The waitress answered I'm sorry we don't served that flavour and continued with a chuckle. Eh this waitress is cool! LOL. I could see from the corner of my eye that my brother was quite irritated. When she asked what drinks we wanted I whispered ice lemon tea to myself and surprisingly I heard her saying 1 ice lemon tea coming up. Wow. She's got good hearing eh. I wanted very much to sit up and look at her but I couldn't because I was seriously that tired. Surprisingly I really slept there until I heard something was put on the table. I woke up and saw that I was the only 1 sitting down there. Aiks! Where did everyone go? Puzzled I looked around and saw this waitress who smiled at me and said your mom went to the toilet and so did your elder brother. I smiled at first but frown when she said "my elder brother". Whoa can't she tell? I corrected her and said that's my younger brother and smiled. She looked at me in awe and served me my ice lemon tea. She's a nice and petite girl. I stared at her for a while and said to myself hey did I meet her before? She looks a little familiar to me though. I didn't dare asked. My mom then came back from the toilet with Pj. I already took the chicken I wanted to eat which was the drumstick. Hehe. My brother was like oh you had to wake up a little earlier to have the drumstick. Mann I should have waited for the food to come first. He gave me a stare and showed me his middle finger. I looked at him and showed him mine. LOL. That's one of the way we communicate. Instead of greeting each other hi or Good Morning or stuff we show each other middle fingers. Haha.

After lunch mom went to get dad's anniversary present. End up getting him a handphone. I was too sleepy to be bothered. She spend like soo much time deciding which one to get and stuff I almost slept on the counter. So I told her to lend me Rm30 and decided to go and get the Final fantasy X cds. I got it and went I got back there she was just about to pay the guy for the hp. Ok thank god she's finishing. So we went back and I switched on my pc to let it play utada's songs and had a little chat with Bryan...ah he's just so cute! He's learning Japanese. Aihh I'm so jealous. LOL. I want to learn too!

It was so freaking hot! About 35 degrees. Whoa what is happening to Melaka? Please don't turn into a desert I thought. So I switched on the AC and when to bed. I haven't touch that thing for months or even years! It was THAT hot that I had to turn it on. I slept till 8.30pm. Woke up and took my dinner, had my bath, went to wash my laundry and wrapped the hp for my mom. Now here I am. LOL. My day is not so interesting after all. Hehe. Oh yeah tmr I'll have to go to KL to pay my fees clean up my room and come back. So mom told me to pack my stuff and bring some back first. So I have to do some packing after this! Mann I hate packing! Arghh! after that I'm going to bed..AGAIN! LOL. I'm just really tired. Tmr I'll have to drive back from KL. So I need the sleep and I have to change my sleeping habit by this sunday.

Bel sms me this afternoon telling me that the internet had been cut off until we pay for the 3 motnhs we didn't. SHIT. Ahh that means I won't be having the internet this Sunday when I go back. Oh no I'm addicted to the net since I used it everyday. Now I'll have to bare with it for a few days? I hope they don't take long to reconnect it. Nvm i guess I could take the time to watch my FFX and FFX-2. LOL.

Okies that's all for today. Will blog again next time. Mata ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment