welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, February 26, 2005

Uh oh.

Gosh. The weather is going mad. It's so freaking HOT. It's really hot. I'm not kidding. It's burning in Serdang, Indonesia, Melaka. I hope it will end soon. The haze is going mad! I can hardly see the beautiful scenary I have out from my bedroom window. It's so blurry. I'm living high up in the HAZE!! I hope I don't get sick.

I'm suppose to go to college today. They are having a FABE day. Don't ask me what's FABE is. lol. There's suppose to be a talk by some interior designers and architect. I seriously want to hear about that. After that there's games and some so called lunch. Everyone is compulsary to attend. I couldn't sleep well for the pass few days because of the hotness. It's getting worse day by day. So basically I haven't enough sleep. Yesterday I slept in the car to college, at the plaza while I was waiting for my friends and also in the car to dinner. I couldn't sleep when I was back home. I did try to go to bed but I wake up every 5 t o 10 minutes. Today when the alarm rang I was like oh can I skip this FABE day? I seriously need more sleep. The last time I saw the time was 6.15 am. I woke up at 7am. Anyway I got up and when to take a bath and changed and I went back to bed again this time in the living room. Kc then called me that he's downstairs waiting. I told him I'm so sorry but i don't think I can make it because I'll be sleeping in the hall if I did. So I told him to get Julia instead.

I slept till 12pm! Whoa that was long but seems to me the best sleep I ever had since I came here. Soo Yee called and asked me to take her attandance for her. Told her I was in the same boat as she is. LOL. She's on her way to Penang and asked me if I needed anything. I said I want nothing but just the food there which is not quite possible to bring it back. She said she will try. Oh that's just so sweet of her! I'm loving her soo much. I asked her to help me get the rojak kuah.

So basically I'm home alone. It's so nice to be alone. You get to blast your music as loud as you want without worrying about how your other housemates will take it. You can practically just do anything you like. LOL. Bel has probably went out with Jeff. Jen and Milk prolly had gone for shopping. I at the moment am trying to get use to this freaking tempreture. Nah I'll get a bath after this and prolly do some washing and cleaning. I also have this assignment to research on. Oh I was so surprise yesterday when I went for tutorial. We are suppose to find 2 famous designers. I couldn't find the recent 1s but I found lots of the old and dead 1s. So I decided to change last minute. When I reached there she asked me for the names of the designers I've choosen. I was erm erm...I've decided to change but did show her the research I've got on the other 2. She told Zaki, our other lecturer that I am a good student whoa what does she meant by that? Is she complimenting me or is she saying that sarcastically? For those who knows me well you guys would sure bet on me thinking she dislikes me and that I'll take it as she was trying to trash me or something but I've changed. I'm taking it as a compliment. Yahoo...I'm getting better. lol. Aiks would this make me "thick skin" then?

Anyway I've found 2 designers. She was kind enough to give me 5 designers name and asked me to search about them. Honestly I have no idea about any famous designers. I definitely have to do more reading and research. I went to the library after that and did the research. I'm going to make full use of the library starting from this semester. I'm settling on Arata Isozaki and Mario Botta. Erm maybe I'll want to do on Park Guell and Kenzo. Not really sure yet actually since they are all really good designers.

I had Bak Kut Teh for dinner yesterday with my friends, Julia, Kc, Han Hong, Jeremy, Soo Yee, May Yee and Canney. The guys all had 3 bowls of rice each. I couldn't even finish a bowl myself. I wonder how they could! I don't really like Bak Kut teh actually. I call it Teh Kut Bak. Lol.

I finally met up with ANGEL!! Yeah she's so nice. I missed her so much. I hugged her the minute I saw her. She seems to be happy to see me too. LOL. Oh I wish I could have her for just a night or something. She's really really nice. So nice to cuddle and hug. Since I've never own such a big dog myself. My dogs are all miniture. LOL. I can't wait to get my cocker spaniel. Mom wants to name him Lucky. My first dog's name was Lucky.

Julia came by yerterday night to borrow my whole 10 series of FRIENDS. She stayed for a while to use the net while I had a bath and iron my clothes. We had a good chat.

I guess I'll go take a bath now. Will blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment