I've been writing so much nonsense here eh? LOL. Anyway, I created this blog to entertain myself. It was the main reason anyway. =) I never expect anyone to read it. Surprisingly I do have some readers =) Hey do drop some comments ok? It's seriously appreciated. I LOVE reading your comments. Or probably I crap so much here that it's not worth it at all to say something? Opps that's my LSE talking. I think. hehe. FYI, LSE means low self-esteem. Thanks for the idea of the short form Vic.
Yesterday's reunion dinner wasn't that bad. I mean the food. My mom is a better cook than my grandma. =) We had steamboat. Ahh my favourite...Abalone! Woo Hoo! I chose to sit right in front of it so that it would be easier for me to get it. *grin* Unfortunately I didn't get to enjoy that for long because my Dad soon found out what I was up to and he took it away from me. *frown* ,*sob sob*. Hey I'm not finish with that yet! He said I've eaten enough! NO!! I want more! Haha. Ok. Well as he wished. Fine with me then. I have other ways. When he wasn't looking I grab some. Hehe. Well, mom said she will cook more for todays dinner. Hehe.
Mom woked me up at 7.30a.m. this morning! OMG it's so early! I couldn barely open my eyes! My brain keep telling me to shut it and go back to bed. I did it anyway. Haha. I think my mom had to come in and wake me up 3 times or was it more? Got up unwillingly in the end and got dress. OMG I look like a fool wearing this Cheongsam! Like I'm some kind of doll or something. Fine. I'll be joke of the day again. Surprisingly my mom didn't laugh at me this year. WOW! What a change? Aiks. What's happening? Erm am I dreaming? I think I am. Took a family picture and as usual my brothers and I always end up making funny faces and we have to take the picture like 10 times to get a perfect one. Haha. This year I'm in change of the camera. Nyek Nyek. Had a great laugh. Oh yeah and I look seriously ugly in it as usual.
When over to my grandfather's. Wished him Happy CNY and we headed of to visit the others. Oh gosh. I've been drinking so much that I'm so full! Didn't take much of the cookies though. I'm kinda sick of them because my mom made so much and I don't fancy cookies that much either. The last place we visited had some food. So we had out lunch there. By the time we got back we were all so tired. Especially me! I was half asleep by then. I head straight to bed when I reached home. Woke up at about 5.30pm and realised I had visitors. They said I've grown fatter. Uh..thanks I've known that long time ago. I'm trying to get rid another 3kgs or more but that seems to be not working at all!
Dinner was great. Had more Abalone. =) Also had "Yee Sang". I don't like the dish. But I definitely fancy the raw salmon in there! Oh I also enjoy "low-ing" it. My aunt Josephine always say " low hor ee kuan kuan ". Which means mixed it well, the higher the better. Suppose to bring you better luck and stuff. Haha. Just a believe. I just enjoy eating the salmon. *grin* also had one of my favourtite dish. Fried fish with Sambal. Oh I love spicy food. The spicier the better. I always tell my maid. "Pasti pedas ok?" Haha. She says "Jie jie selalu cakap tak cukup pedas, berapa pedas yang jie jie mau?" Haha. "Saya mau pedas la. Cili padi taruh nya lebih ok?" It took her quite a while to get it spicy enough for me =) Now I'm enjoying it so much!
I was so bloted up with dinner. I didn't eat much though. My rice was like just 3 tablespoon. Could be the lunch that kept me so full. Anyways, my brothers asked me to watch this movie with them and my other cousins. I wasn't in the mood though. I deny but they insist I went along. So I said ok. But when I was all ready to go I realise I'm broke! So I said, " guys, you'll have to pay for my ticket first because I'm broke. " They were like" use your ang pow money lar!" I'm very particular I never touch my money until the 15th day of CNY. I don't want to brake the record! Then they said this, " Then don't go lar!" They pissed me off! I was like first you were almost on knees asking me to go and now you're asking me to stay back after I've already dressed?? Fuck them I thought! Then I stormed to my room and slamed the door. Haha I'm just kidding. I didn't do that. =) I would have done that. That was last time. I was like that when I was younger. I said, "what? don't go? ok fine. I didn't want to anyway". So I went back up to my room and started on my pc. Like always =)
Mom and Dad also plan to watch movies together. So she came into my room and asked, 'I thought you are going with them?" I looked at her with this 'don't bother me I'm not in the mood expression and didn;t say a word. Then I realised that she doesn't deserve it. I'm mad at my brothers not her! So I looked at her again and smiled. I'm not going because I don't have the cash and I still owe your husband RM250! I've just culculated the ang pows I've collected and it's only Rm400. and mind you those cash are for me to use when I'm in college later. Since I only get an allowance of Rm300 permonth and it's always not enough. My mom understands my financial status. =) She spent alot on me while I was back here for the holidays. In fact I think I do owe her some money. But she is always kind enough to forget about it =) She said she'll pay for my ticket to the movie. I looked at her and said. It's ok I think I'll stay home tonight. I'm not really in the mood to watch a movie anyway. She said she'll be very happy if I company her there. Oh well OK then if she wish so. Sometimes I just feel really bad. It's like I'm taking advantage of her. Like she's my ATM machine or something. But how am I to survive? My dad didn't give me any allowance when I'm on holiday. He kept asking me to find a part time job. The job vacantcy is so limited here. The job I had paid me so little and infact didn't want to pay me at all because the clerk acted like a total BIATCH! I hate it when it comes to money. I'm always out of them. Maybe because I'm too spendrift and stuff. You think so?
Oh yeah you must be wondering why I was mad at my brothers right? Actually I wasn't mad. I'm more like dissapointed. Yes I'm mad at them for telling me to stay back after I've dressed and stuff...since I hate it if things are being cancelled at the very last minute. But that wasn't that big a deal. I'm the secong eldest cousin in my family. As in my mother's side. My elder brother is the eldest. But he never acted like one. Infact he depended alot on me. So I was like the eldest mentally. I always plan out family outings and also faily reunion. Not on CNY but still a family reunion. I also had cousins reunion which we all had the best time of our life. All this were all planned out by me. I'm not trying to boast or anything here. So please don't get me wrong. I always planned outings for my cousins to enjoy. My cousins' parents are really protective over them they can hardly get the chance to go out and stuff. So if I plan stuff they are allowed to go. Maybe because I'm trusted? I hope so. Oh and I save up a lot on this to happen. I never eat during recess when I was in high sch. By the time I had enough money I'll plan for an outing and they don't have to spend a single cent! I pay for the movies I bring them back then I haven't got my driving license so we had to take the bus and I paid for the bus fair as well. I paid for drinks and food. I buy my younger cousins sweets or other stuff they see and liked. I bring them for supper at night when I've got my licince. Hack I still do. I brought them to the beach for picnic. Had to prepare the food all myself. All they had to do was just be there and enjoy. and now that I have the licince to drive they keep asking me to drive them here and there. I'm not complaining. I'm saying this because I'm happy that I could make them happy =) Seriously. On their birthday I make them really small surprise party just us cousins and make sure they love the present I get them. I make a whole survey before getting them what they want. =) I don't ask anything in return infact I never did.
One thing for sure is that I'm really dissapointed and it hurts me alot to know that they never appreciate what I've done for them. I don't seem to have a birthday to them. I don't ask them to give me presents or anything I just want a phone call wishing me happy birthday is that too much to ask? And like now my brothers. Whatever I've done for my cousins I've done more for them. So why can't they just pay for my ticket first? So that's what I was really dissapointed about.
I guess I'm not being nice enough. Or probably I'm just not worth it? I really don't know. I just don't want to think about it. It's just sad.
Hey Vic, Sakurairo by Mika is soo nice! Haha. Now it's playing and repeating and repeating. I can feel the sorrowness in it now. I don't have to see the video it can already make me wanna cry. Oh yeah one thing about me is I cry easily but it never work that way on movies and stuff. i do feel sad but I can never cry. Weird eh? Maybe it's because my heart is just made of solid rock? I hope not.
Anyways, I went to the movies with my parents and it was all full...left the second row from the front and at the side! WOw what a bad deal! Midnight show somemore. So I said it's not worth it. If you want to watch a movie you'll have to enjoy it not like this. So we end up not watching. As for my brothers and my cousins they took that sits. I think they just wanted badly to be together not to watch the movie. The movie was rated 18SG. So I was wondering how in the world are all of them going to get in since all of them were under 18 except my elder brother. Oh yeah when I was consulting about the movie this receptionist asked my mom hey is your daughter 18? I smiled and said yes. Then she was like are u sure you're 18? because this movie is rated 18SG. Hello? I'm not blind! But I didn't say that. I said I'm really 18 if you don't believe me I'll show you my ID. Then she said nah no need for that. It's just unbelievable because you look so babyish. WHAT? okok Don't freak out just yet, I told myself. You should be thankful that you don't look old right? Haha. But still I just hope people know I'm 18.
Oh Jack! It's so hard to believe that you actually know my cousin. What a small world. Haha. I just spoke to him through msn and he's very happy to hear about u. I've sent him the URL to your blog and also your email address. Ahh this way the both of you can keep in touch eh? Don't throw this friendship away. It would be a waste. Even thoughI don't know anything about the both of you I can feel the pain if this friendship is thrown just like that. So keep in touch ok? Keep blogging. You have me and him to read them =)
No comments:
Post a Comment