Dear Westgal,
Thanks for that nice comment and advise. I thought I've lost one of my sincere blog reader. =) Ahh the prayer pays off. My angels did a very good job indeed in finding you back =)
For you Jack,
Thanks too for all those comments. I'm really appreciating it all. You deserve to have one of my angels=) Don't worry soon they will be visiting you. Everyone gets a visit from them once in a while. Everyone deserves them. Angels are the best. Believe in them and you will be surprise with all the things you can get. I mean mentally. Secret mission? =) I've said it. It's getting all my angels to fly to those who are in need of them more than I do. It needs hard work and plannings and a whole lot of prayers. I know you might think I'm insane that I'm believing too much. I don't blame any of you. I never believe in things untill I see and feel them myself. I'm just really sad, confused, angry, happy and all other feelings. I'm just all mixed up at the moment. There's just so much to do mentally. Physically I've got nothing to do that I'm so bored. This is prolly how I get all the stress from. But this mission is certainly worth it. And to answer your question, Kawaii means cute in Japanese =)
Hey now, don't be so down. I will send you an email, please take it to heart.
ReplyDelete- Jack