Aiks! I didn't blog yesterday? Haha might have been really busy? I don't think so I think I was more too lazy then busy. In fact I don't think I was busy at all =)
Anyways nothing much happened yesterday. That's why =) Only that I went over to Emily's place at about 10pm and we stayed there till 2am! Haha. It's so nice to have all the cousins together again. I haven't feel that enjoyment for like years. Actually it was just a few weeks ago =p. Hehe. I just love it when we gather and just bitch about each other infront of each other and just talk crap! Ahh haha yeah we don't mean any of it though. I just found out that all of my cousins who are age 14 and above all already have boyfriends and grilfriends!! I'm so left out! (>_<) but seriously I'm not even ready for a relationship yet. I've been in 2 though. I never see it that serious though. I knew I wouldn't stay long. Besides I'm still young! I'm only 18! My first bf I had I was only 15!! Nyek nyek. But well whatever. I'm not likable anyway. It's hard for people to really like me for who I am. My aunts and mom had a great chat too. They seem to be happy chatting away. Like they always do. Just them- the 3 sisters. They look like triplets to me though. Not now I mean last time when they were younger. Ahh many had mistaken them for the other. In fact it still happen now. I used to look like Emily when I was younger. We were like twins =) It would be great to have a twin eh? Hehe. Even out own parents mistaken us! Haha. It's weird how they cannot recognise us since I had darker skin.
Enjoyed myself alot yesterday night! =)
Today I had to wake up at 10am. Had to visit my mum's aunt at about 11pm. Then we went over to Johnathan place. Only aunt Susie was home though. John and David already went to Marianne's house. My younger brother, Pee Jian wanted to tag along but we were just a few minutes late. So aunt Susie was kind enough to take him there. Since I had nothing to do I tag alone. I mean I would really prefer to go back home but mom had some other place to visit which I certainly don't want to because for some valid reason. There I get to play PS2 nyek nyek. Hehe. But soon I was kinda tired and sleepy so I fall asleep there. opps. Where the hell is my manace? Nvm Marianne was nice enough to bring me a pillow =) Then mom came to pick us up later at about 4.30 pm.
Came back played a little of Gunbound with Bryan. OMG! He's soo kawaii! Haha. I seriously don't mind another younger brother like him. =) I couldn't stay long because I had to go for dinner. So sorry to leave him though. He asked for a last game which I really wish I could but my mom was already in the car and I haven't even change! Anyways, it's really nice playing with him though I lose most of the time. Iks. Haha. I'm not good at playing it anyway.
Dinner was fine. I just realise I love staying at home. Probably because I'm going to leave for college again huh? Oh mum is going to fetch me back to KL next Friday! Woo Hoo! then she'll fetch me back here for her anniversary on Saturday then Dad will take me back on Sunday. Ahh so nice of them eh? =) Thanks mom! Really appreciate it alot!
I came back from dinner and realised my room had been intrude!!! Ahh I know when there's an intruder! My room door was wide opened and the wires of my computer put in a weird way! Did my maid did this? No way she know well enough not to touch my stuff unless being told! Shit this sure has to be my elder brother! Ah yes comfirmed he took out the modem and fixed it on the other pc. Shit! One of my dog had urinated in my room! ARGHHH!! This is why the room doors are always closed!!!! FUCK! I was so mad! You know how clean and tidy I am!! AND MY ROOM WITH URINE IS NOT THE ROOM I WOULD LIKE TO SEE!! This is not the first time he did this to me! He always come into my room without my permition and use my stuff like it's his and WORST OF ALL NEVER PUT THEM BACK WHERE HE TOOK THEM FROM!!! WHAT AN IDIOT! He uses my radio and don't care to switch it off and take out all my cds and put them out just like that! IF ANY OF MY UTADA OR SECRET GARDEN CDS HAS A SRACTH YOU"LL PAY FOR THAT U &*%(^%^*&^$&&)(_@(!!! He makes a mess on my bed and even EAT IN MY ROOM!!! SPILL STUFF AND NEVER BOTHER TO CLEAN UP!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK !!!
Yes I'm THAT mad. I even put a sign on my room door that says to intruder and it's private NO ENTRY! Some retart just got no idea how to read signs!!! Even my younger brother know well enough to ask permition to come in and never touches my stuff!!! Yes sorry to be so particular and whatever you might wanna say but this is me. Sorry to be too neat or whatever but this is it! This is me I like myself this way I love my attitude so DON'T TRY TO CHANGE ME! It's not like it's a bad attitude right?
Haiz..he just got me so mad. He ALWAYS DOES! I just don't understand him. He always finds ways to get on my nerves and later buy me stuff. Though I only like 1/4 of the stuff he gave me. I tried my very best to treat him right and stuff but fuck nothing seems to be working he just makes me hate him more and more! He always argue with me on the dinner table and end up shouting at me because he lost. What an ass hole! So now I take my food and go to the kitchen and eat with my maid instead. I love eating with her =) Cos she's really nice to me. Ahh someone who actually appreciates me. She even peel the shell of the prawns for me if there's prawns to eat. Hehe. I didn't ask her to...really she just does it. She like me, love chatting so we chat while eating it's just great though my dad prefer me to eat with them on the dinner table. I told him until that son of yours learn how to eat silently and shut up I will. It's harsh I know but surprisingly my dad understands me! He too had problems talking with my elder brother. He always thinks he's right. So there's no point talking to him. My dad gave up with the advising and stuff on him. It's so quiet at the table now. I can only hear my mom and dad talking. At the same time I have the best time of my dinner life eating at the back of the kitchen enjoying the night breeze and laughing away at my maid's jokes. She sure does love laughing like me! =) I feel bad that I leave the family table but i always see it in a way that my maid need company. She's really lonely... I pity her sometimes. So I'm doing something good right?
Ouch! I have this really pain and BIG ulser!! Ish...I did drink enough water...why? Iks...who did I last kissed? LOL! The last kissed I had was like 2 months ago!! Sheesh...like as if it was from that. Nyek nyek...
Tmr will have to wake up early again. Mom's going visiting and I'm folowing. I have a mission....which is....top secret!! Muahahahah will let you all know when I'm done with it ok? hehe. okies blog again soon....
Hello! I haven't been online for so long and i have sooo many of ur blog entries to read! bUT, dun get me wrong, i love that u always update ur blog, i love reading em'..Well, first of all, bout ur haunted ex-house entry, i really believe them! coz i have this fren who can see spirits herself and she always tell me when she sees one and i do believe in all these supernaturals stuff. Well, tht story u told, scared me so much tht i asked my sis to accompany me here while i'm reading ur blog! Yeah, i am THAT coward! *grin* Oh, and bout ur annoying brothers who "never seems to appreciate wht u've done for them" and "always annoy u", well, that's completely normal! My siblings are all like that, but u should really know tht someday, they'd matured and started to appreciate all those stuff u'd done for them! And i completely agree wif Jack tht u should take care of urself for the sake of ppl who care for u! I used to feel like it's okay if i'm dead coz i dun mind or care tht much, but then i came to realise tht if anything bad happens to me, the one tht are gonna suffer is my family and those who love me...so i'm gonna take care of myself well, for the sake of them! I have this fren who died frm accident and i know how her parents suffer so u should really take care of urself! Well, it seems like u're enjoying cny very much, me too! So, just stay happy alwiz k? *grin* Oh, and u're not the only one who get homesick whenever u're back to kl! I once stayed in kl for 3 days 2 nights with my frens, and i got soooo homesick!! so yeah, understand ur feeling,lol! well, take care! gotta go! ;)
ReplyDelete-westgal
Yeah! Eating with ur maid is really NOT a bad thing...I'm really close with this ex-maid of mine, she's like one of my best friend! She's about 22 when she worked here and me and her were really close! I'd tell her all the details bout guys whom i'm crushing on and so on (i was 15 then)...My current maid r not close with me, but i still treat her very nice coz she's nice to me as well! ;)
ReplyDelete