welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I just realise that it's only a week more to Chinese New Year and I left only 19 days more to stay here! Ahhh! College is starting...so soon?!! Wow so much for three months huh? Yeah there were times when I felt really bored. Now I'm feeling like what I felt the last time I had to leave for college in April last year. I'm going to miss a lot of things here. My room especially. Will have to live in a room 3 times smaller the room I'm having now. My radio. No more Hitz.fm! No more remote controled fan. No more comfy bed. My bathroom won't connected to my room anymore. That's only my room. No more morning wake up calls by my doggies =( No more doggie walking. No more greetings from them when I reach home. I'm so going to miss them so much! But I think most of all I'll be missing is my Mom...as much as I hate to admit it though. I won't be able to have her food anymore. I'll have to make them myself. I'll miss the chats I have with her. Though most of the time it's just about bitching haha. I'll miss argueing with her. I'll miss playing pillow fight with her. I'll miss calling each other names. I'll miss sitting in the car doing nothing while she does her delivery. It all sounds boring, childish and boring but I'm really going to miss it. I'm actually crying! Ahh. I'm missing her already! I hope i'll be able to make it back to college. =::( The last time I had a hard time getting over it. Now I'll have to do it all over again.

Anyways, Chinese New Year. Something to look forward to. At last the easiest way to make money comes again. Haha. It wouldn't be anything without the "Ang pows" right? I also look forward to the reunion dinner on the eve. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to last. Now that everyone had migrated overseas. Canada, England, New Zealand, Hong Kong and I'm the only one left in Malaysia. I love the reunion dinners so much. Though my family hates me that much. I seem to be the favourite cousin to all my cousins. The elder ones I mean. I always wonder why. They are ALWAYS nice to me. During dinner they always make sure i had enough to eat. they'll peel the crabs and prawns for me, Bbq whatever I wanted to eat. Soo nice =) Call me pampered as you wish. I'm enjoying every bit of it. I don't get it much you know? It only happens when they come back. Which is really seldom.

I'll be going back to KL on the 18th this month to settle my fees then I'll take the bus back here again because my parents are celebrating their anniversary on the 19th. My godmother when to see a fortuneteller and told them that they had to celebrate it this year. So I'll officially go back to my apartment on Sunday, 20th of February. Alone again...ok I don't wanna go there. I still have 19 days to enjoy. Damn I have to keep reminding myself that.

Today I visited my eye doctor. It's been more than a year since I last got my eyes checked! haha. When she saw me she said, "It's about time you came huh?" haha I just smiled. She told me I'm looking good. I wonder how bad I looked back then in high school. My eyes are fine though. hehe.

I got the first and second issue of W.I.T.C.H comic at RM9.90. What a deal! Haha. I hope they come back with the other issues I missed as well. =) Met Emily at MPH bookstore with her bf, Leroy. It's her off day today.

Earlier in the morning, my pc's doc arrived and told me that my combo drive is the one that's causing my pc to vomit most of the cd's I feed it. So I had to buy a new one. I still have a warranty for this one but I'm not sure when the replacement part will arrive and I need it soon. So mom said to get a new one. So I agreed. At last i can use my pc now ..hehe

Nothing much happened actually. Oh yeah and my elder bro got me a part time job for 2 days. I'll have to distribute flyers for Starbucks at the tol booth this Friday and Saturday. I get RM50 for both days and I have to work from 10am to 5pm. Not a very good choice but well I can do it since I've got nothing to do at home right? I just hope i don't have to be standing under the hot sun!!!

That's all for now. Will blog again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment