Finally!
This freaking internet is working again! Sheesh, damn it take so long for these people to get it connected again.
Anyways, on Sunday I came back and unpacked till like 7pm. Dad bought me a rack. Cool now I have more space than ever. LOL. I love it so much now. My room is now my mini kitchen, my dressing, my dining, my bedroom, my study, and my storage area. Whoa this is really compact living eh? I'm kinda getting use to it. I don't have to go out to get something. Everything is in here. What missing is a connection door to the bathroom. That will be perfect oh yeah and a mini fridge if I had a double decker bed where I can make full use of the space on the bottom. =)
Monday came by and I had to go to college. KC was nice enough to give me a ride for this whole week. If I take the frigging bus I'll have to pay RM45 for this week only. Sheesh! What a rip-off! A month fee is only RM80! This LUCT is becoming a Money Sucker University. They even charged me extra for resorce fee. Bloody hell and also they haven't give me my English results! FUCK THEM. I hate this college. I wish I could get to a better 1. It's my fault. I should have studied better during high school so that I can get a scholarship. Now, I can only dream of going to a better college. If any of you have any idea of how to make my dream a reality please do drop me a comment! It's mch appreciated. At the moment, I've started 3 classes-Drawing3, History&Culture3 and Design 3. I got Ceaser (from Philiphines), a Malay lady which I can't remember her name, and Ernesto (from Peru). I hope they are really good lecturers. Please be! For history I had erm lousy lecturers. Zarina, Yuri, and this other Malay lady. Oh gosh I hate History! I hope they can make this semester's History a better 1 and I hope they don't just yack away like Esmawee!! Oh there's a site visit to MALACCA!! I'm going home baby! That's someting to look fwd to eh? LOL. For Design I had Annie and Terry and erm another Malay guy and another fresh graduate guy from Curtin. I haven't seen that fresh graduate yet but I hope he's ok...He's chinese I think. Yeah and we all thought that he was a female by his name. LOL. Since he's a fresh graduate he should be young and cute? LOL. Ok we don't want a situation where the lecturer dates his student eh?LOL. This semester the groups are smaller. Only 3 in a group. So I'm with Mitra and Rozy for History and for Design I'm with Soo Yee and May Yee. =) Nice people. We don't need groups for drawing so I guess the next module that needs 1 is Building Science. Which will be tmr...I'm having English class in the morning then Building Science. So that's about on college so far.
For my friends. It's really nice to meet them again. It's definitely different without Vic here though. KC, Julia, Soo Yee, Vickram, Rozy, and a couple of others was saying that it's different now. Like something is missing. It is. I mean something IS missing. No correction it's SOMEONE. Ahh better. =) Oh yeah Ernesto was asking about him too. He was like where's Victor? When we told him he migrated he smiled. I wonder what he was thinking.
Anyways, I've decided on my meals. Every morning I'll eat breakfast. Make sure I wake up 2 hours before the bus comes. I'll either eat yogurt, cereals or oats. Lunch I'll try to eat something low in fat...boiled or something wihtout much oil. Damn! that doesn't seems to be in the menu of the Makan-lah cafe in college. Sheesh they so need a corner where they sell diet food...lol. Or to make it sound better, Healthy food...ahhhh...that's more like it. For dinner I'm eating Salad everyday. =) Nah it's not garden salad. I have potatoes, carrots, lettuce, cucumber, chicken/fish and eggs. I add some other stuff somethimes. So it's healthy food eh? Now that I have a microwave it's easier to cook the chicken and the potatoes.
Oh and I've started to do 50 sit ups in the morning and 50 at night. So it's 100 a day. Ahh and if I can find the time I will run on the treadmill or take a swim. I hope I'll be able to stay this way. Now that I got the internet, I hope I don't just stay online all the time. After this I seriously need a bath. Then get on with the research. =)
I'm missing mom and her cookings. I'm missing my little brother, my doggies, my maid...and my room and my family and friends. I hope they are doing fine. Mom was kind enough to give me 3 bottles of her cookies. =) She even gave me a card with angels on it!! Really nice! Love her so much for it.
I've just chat with Bryan. Oh that little cutie. He's 12 going on 13 this year. It's weird that I treat him like a 5 year old kid. LOL. But he's really nice. Like Vic. I guess the nice-ness runs in the family eh? His mom is nice so was his dad. I'm not sure about Jordon though. Cos I don't really know him yet. =) A really nice family. Bryan is good at teasing though. Never thought he is. But well he always says jk at the end. It's so nice that he actually listens to me at times. LOL. My younger brother is different. There's no cuteness in him it's more like nice mature nice. Bryan is like playful cute. If that even make sense. LOL.
So basically I'm still living and surviving at the moment. Soon I'll be cracking my head working on projects and assignments and more of it. I've already got 1...Next week I'll be having tons!
Tmr is Chap Goh Mei, the 15th day of CNY. Soo Yee was asking us all go to Sunway Piramid for ice skating. I'm not so sure about it. I might want to pass on that. But I'll see how it goes tmr.
Okies I guess that's all for now...will blog again soon =)
No comments:
Post a Comment