"You never sleep the whole night? What the hell were you doing? You are not human! You're not allowed to go out tonight because you didn't sleep!" Those were the words my mom uttered when she opened my room door yerterday morning. LOL. She's always freaking out when I don't sleep. I'm so immune to her. =) My mom is just sometimes really inexplecable. Anyways, I just ignored her naggings and try to pace up what I was doing which was burning the cds for my best friend, Hwa Lii. After that I head for bed. I had only about 4 hours more to sleep and I have to follow my mom to one of her friends place. I wish I could skip that but it seems to be inevitable.
My maid woke me up at 10am sharp. Being me I will always stay in bed for another couple of minutes before I get out of it unless I'm seriously late which hardly happens =) Halfheartedly I got up and got changed. My bed was so tempting that I so wanna jump on it and continue sleeping!
When there had porridge for lunch. Being the choosy eater I am, most of the food there didn't matched my taste buds. So I just had the fish and that's it. Thank God they didn't treat me like a 14 year old and keep taking food for me forcing me to eat! It's also because they knew me and they knew I was 18. =) Phew what I relief.
After that my mom and I had to wait for my younger brother, Pee Jian to finish school. He had to stay back for a meeting so we had to wait for another hour and mom decided to go to Granny's place. Ahh good I can sleep there then. Oh my plan was vacuity since I forgot that my little cousin was there! Oh no it's Hell then. He loves to provoke me and do things deliberately. I'm just so vex by his attitude! He punch me on my stomach and pulls my pillow away and just do stuff that gets me really mad. He's just so provocative! Such a brat. I think I should name him Peeves! lol. Though in a very wierd sense I never seem to bother that much as in never care to hate him or something like that. Surprisingly eh? Whoa, I seem to be more mature about kids =) lol.
I reached home at about 4pm. Gosh I only have like an hour more to sleep. I'd to meet Lii at her uni at 5pm. So headed straight to bed and knowing that I won't get up by 5pm I set my alarmed to wake me up. When I was awaken by my alarm I was like what? It's time already? Ahh I want more sleep! But well I'm also kinda excited to see her since I haven't been able to do so since the day I came back here for my semester break! So I took a bath and get ready.
When I got to the car I was like WTF? What the hell did my elder brother did with the car? It was so dirty on the inside that the windows were covored with what seems to me like slime and the whole car stink so bad! I was just about to faint when my maid came and asked me where I was going. I said eh Kak, kenapa kreta bau nya busuk sama kaca nye semua kotor? Aduh saya nak keluar sama kawan lar macam mana nak diguna kereta kotor begini? She said she had no idea at all too. I when to my brother and yelled at him. I was like what the fuck did u do in the car?? Why? you know I wanted to use it and you had to leave it like that for me? He was like who ask you want to use the car? Want to use clean yourself lar...and don't forget to pump petrol cos no more liao. Whoa! see! This is why I hate him so much. I try my best not to but when he does stuff like this it's really hard not to. My maid was kind enough to help me clean the car and I sprayed some body spray in it so that it doesn't smell so bad. Gosh i was late and my Lii started to call me. Apologised and said I'll be there soon. That's why I never like to use the car after he used it. It's hell.
Had a great time with Lii. Picked her up when to Sharon's place. Chatted and bitched about others (haha it's not like what it sounds like) and played blackjack. Damn I lost 3 bucks there. Haha. Had a great time with her and her mom couldn't recognise me. She said I grew more "leng". Lol I'll take that as a compliment. Haha. I'm prettier? I don't think so. If I am I'll be getting tons of flowers delivered on my door step this morning eh?
After that we met her university mates in MP. There were 5 of them and 2 of them were guys. Wow they seem to be really nice. Cool I'm getting to know more nice guys. =) It's hard to find guys as nice nowadays. It's like they are extinct or something. LOL. The other girls were really nice too. We had dinner there and then we went to one of the guys' house. He had a little brother who is SOOO KAWAII ne! Also a younger sister that's as KAWAII! I was wondering why he wasn't that cute. Hmm. If he was I'll probably try to get him to take me out on a date. LOL like I do stuff like this. I'm just kidding. But seriously his siblings were so damn Kawaii. He's rich man. His house has 2 AC and is just so beautiful and the garden was superb!
After spending like 2 hours there we went to Lii's place. There we gambled and I won RM18. Haha not much but as long as I won and didn't lost I'm more than happy =) I had to rush back home because mom called so many time. As usual you know how worried she gets about stuff. So I was speeding when I came to a part where there was a road block. Shit! I was like fuck did they catch me speeding? I hope not. Please don't stop me! I checked if I was having my seatbelt on and if I had the "P" sticker on and stuff like that. Last but not lease did I have my IC and licience with me? Checked! When I reached there I pretended that I was really cool with the situation and pretended that I was really into the song which I was before I found out there was a road block since the song playing was all by Utada. Damn! He told me to wind down my window and he asked my age. FUCK U I'm 18 can't you see that? Sheesh this is what I'm talking about. The downs of being 18 but look 14!!! He said are you sure you're 18? Show me your licience. Fine I thought. I showed him and he had a long stare at it and asked is this you? Pointing at my pic. I was like erm Yeah! He said it doesn't look like me. Show me your Ic. I was like oh gosh...this is going to take long. So I showed him my IC and he said where are you heading to? I was like home! Where else can I go I thought. He said it's 12 midnight...why are you going home so late? OMG I don't think it's their job to question so much!! So I went like I was at a friends place so I'm going back. He asked me what I was doing there? FUCK U MAnn That's totally none of your business! I was just about to shout at him saying that I just had sex with my bf and I'm on my way back do you have a problem with that? But I hold back because knowing the consiquences is not worth it at all. So I said was just visiting my friend whose mother is really sick...Ahh I don't usually lie but this fucking bastard was so getting on my nerve. Then he let me go and before he did he mention that I looked to young to be driving that's why he stopped me. I was yeah whatever I get that ALOT and I get it EVEN worse from you so shut up and just do your fucking job. I was so pissed so I just sped up and go. Reached home save and sound =)
Now I'm so tired. I think I'm going to bed now. Will blog again soon. =)
Glad to hear you had fun with your friend. It's times like that which mean the most in life. Oh, and as for people hassling you cause you don't look 18, just remember that in 5-6 years, you will be wishing people thought you were 14 again. :P Anyways, I will E-mail you again soon with some pics of the project I am working on now. It is very complicated, but well worth the effort.
ReplyDelete- Snake