welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, February 05, 2005

Actually nothing much happened yesterday. Anyways, I woke up at about 2pm in the afternoon. Was awaken by mum at about 10am but I was like please give me a break it's Saturday I definitely deserve to sleep longer. Haha. I seriously wanted to continue sleeping. No idea why. Mom wanted me to go for lunch or breakfast or brunch whichever one it is I didn't bother to care. So in the end after so many time asking me to get up but couldn't she gave up in the end. FINALLY! *phew*

I woke up and took my lunch she brought back. I didn't feel hungry and I didn't had the appetite. So I took like 2 mouth of the food and threw the rest away. Erm yeah I know there are people out there who are so poor that they couldn't even effort to eat. But her I seriously won't mind if he/she wanted to eat mine. By all means.

After that I went online. Check up my mails. Reply to them and stuff like that. Had a bunch of friends to chat with and it almost get me confused since there were like 5 people I was chatting with. Haha. My younger brother came in all of a sudden without knocking as usual and asked if I wanna go down to the mall to get the free coffee Starbucks is giving out. I said NO THANKS! I never like coffee unless they were ice blended. Haha. He was hoping I said yes so that I'll be able to fetch him there. Besides, there will be so many people there and I wouldn't want to be there lining up for just a cup of coffee right? It's not like Coffee Bean is giving out free ice blended drinks is it? =) Anyways, he got mum to send him down and as usual I had to go because mom wanted me to. She said I won't be able to be with her any longer once I start college again. Everytime she says that I had to hold back tears. She's just reminding me of how hard it is. I get home sick really fast and I will surely miss home ALOT! I hope she'll not say about it again.

I got sracthed today for chasing my dog, OJ. He ran out AGAIN! I was just in time to catch his tail but then I was running so fast that when I stop, the innersia cos me to fall forward and I scratched myself on the wall. OUCH! If you look at it now you'll think a cat sratched me. Ahh and I had to run so far to catch him. He's like 10 times faster than I am!

I stayed online all day actually. Looking up Utada and what's up with her and stories I've missed about her. I'm still wondering how in the world I can get to email her. Hmph! I've signed up for this forum. Ahh nice. There's so many of her fans there. We can discuss just about anything. I mean anything about her. Found out quite a number of new stuff =)

Then had dinner which was really nice since I've been eating salad and today I ate rice with Asam Fish. It's a Chinese dish for those who don't know what it is. It's spicy! =) Ahh my favourite. I just love spicy food.

Then played Gunbound with Vic and end up playing with his brother instead! Why? I don't know. I was like what you're not Vic? Imagine you're talking to someone and all of a sudden he/she isn't who he/she is? How would you feel? Anyways, his brother was funny. Haha. I could see that he takes everyone as noobies. Then I met this girl from Japan. She told me that she's Japanese and stayed in tokyo. Ahh I've always fancy the Japanese culture. I love the language which I wanted to learn since I was 7. I also love the food! Yummy! Sushi baby! I also love the traditional costume- the Kimono. Which i found out from her that it cost 1000 bucks. I think she meant in Yen. I had a good time chatting with her while playing Gunbound and when you're so into something else you'll forget or lose concentration on what you were doing before. I had a good scolding from Bryan, Vic's brother. Haha. He said shoot first then talk!! You're dying! I replied erm I don't care actually haha. He said what?? I'm doing all the job. haha. I managed to get the girl's msn messanger address. In the end Bryan had to go to bed and I finally found out what happen to Vic. He slept!!! Ahh nvm I'll get him tomorrow. Hehe.

Then I had a good chat with this japanese girl whose name is Mirai. Which means future in Japanese. I told her to teach me a little bit of Japanese. She did quite a great job and she was so impressed that I could say this--> Watashiwa Ashley desu. Which means I'm Ashley in Japanese. haha. That was my first Japanese words I learned. I learned a number of other words and phrase as well. Ahh too bad I couldn't stay long because my brother wanted to use the computer.

So I went to get a bath and watched casshern. The movie that I thought was so boring. Because I was half awake and my tummy was killing me at that time. Ahh the movie turned out to be a very interesting one indeed. It was a surprised that I didn't realise alot of the part in it the first time I saw it. It's like I didn't watched it at all. It was a very meaningful movie and a sad one indeed. I didn't shed a tear though. Utada did. Does this means my heart is made out of stone? I cry easily but I don't know why I didn't. Oh yeah I hardly cry for movies. Anyway you people have to check it out. It's really nice! Good graphic too! And Tetsuya is sooo kawaii!! nyek nyek hehe. Vic is going to ask me a bunch of question about this movie the next time I see him online. I hope I don't turn out to be an idiot. haha.

After that movie here I am...so actually I'm boring right? Ok next time I'll make sure I'll have something more interesting to write here. haha.

I've gotta go record this Dareka no negai ga kanau song...see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment