Spikey! You're so Kawaii! Come here let me hug and kiss you. Muaks muaks! =) Make sure the babies you make will be as cute as you are ok? Gosh being pregnant is not an easy job eh? You can barely walk and stuff and having an extra burden in your womb makes things harder to do.
I just hope they are due soon. I just can't wait to see if it's a girl or a boy! Dad is not very happy of the idea of getting pregnant. Ahh but who cares? I want 1. Nyek nyek. He likes it or not I'm going to have 1 and that's that! =p Mom is better she's willing to help me to take care of it =) See mom can be so much more supporting than dads at time like this. Since the tummy is so big I assume that the babies are coming out soon. I presume anytime this week. Aww I won't be here. I'll name it Lucky! Ahh nice name eh? Like my first dog...since they are both Cocker Spaniels! LOL! What? You think I'm the one pregnant? Heck no! It's Wimbly. She's carrying Spikey's babies. Aunty Adrey is nice enough to give one of the puppies to me. =) YES I'm getting another dog! Yay! I just love dogs! I'm a dog lover. Dogs love me too. =)
I'm still not packed. Arghh! I hare packing! Never did like it. It's not like tidying up your room or something like that. I have to do that tommorow though. I just found out that most of my college mates are already back in the hostel or in KL. I'm like the only one going back the on Sunday. Geez...I wish I had more time here. LOL. Having nothing to do all day but just sleep? Haha. Yeah going back to college means NO MORE sleep and time. It's going to be even more hectic this semester. I'm fucking sure about it. But well having to know that I'll be able to see Rozy soon is something. =) I'm kinda excited to. But having to leave home again is really painful. Leaving home means...you know I've been repeating it since like forever. The fact that I'm going back to college is just so hard to accept. But the thought of being alone and independant is good. I've always enjoyed cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing my stuff on my own is very enjoyable and satisfying. =)
I went to the night market today and met Donovan. The guy that I mentioned in my last post the one that is the son to my parent's friend. I hope you remember. Don't be like me I can hardly remember stuff. *grin* He asked me to go back to his house to check his room for him because he said that it's haunted. LOL. I went, had a good chat, we laughed at the stupid jokes we made and we got to know each other better. He's a nice guy I thought. =) We used to quarrel a lot in tuition class last time. LOL. It's just so funny how things change in time.
It's the eighth day of CNY. The day the Hokkiens pray to the "thee gong". Which in direct translation means Sky God. Ahh memories. When I was living in Penang. It was the day most of the children look forward to. It's the day we have a big fiest after midnight and have a big fire burning after the ceremony added with some fireworks and crackers. We had roast pork and that's the whole pig! We had lots of others but the roast pork was the main motive. LOL. Ahh I love it so much. It's like a family reunion where all the other families come back to join. It's so sad that this will never happen again. And if it does it will never be the same again because it won't be held at the same place anymore. The place my grandfather used to stay was wonderful. It was in the middle of 2 other houses. On the right was his 2nd brother and on the left was his 3rd brother. It was like a big family! Ahh these memories are precious!
I'm getting sleepy. I guess I'll stop here and will blog again soon. It's almost 5 am. I need to sleep before my mom gets up. I don't want to go through that.
No comments:
Post a Comment