welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Today I'll be having my reunion dinner at home...instead of my grandparents place. AHHHH I wanna go there! It's an annual thing. Why must it change this year? Ahhh my cousins will all be there! Anyways, the reason is because my grandfather from Penang (yes the one that hated me because I was a girl!) shifted down here to live with us. His sons and daughters shared to buy him the house beside the house I'm living in now. Yeah great HE is now my neighbour! My mom make it a deal that we have to eat our dinner there everyday! As long as I don't have to do anything more than that then. So since he's here this year we have to have our reunion dinner here! Okok I'll stop with the fuss. But I really wish that we could have it at my grandparents place.

Anyhoos, I just sent a message to Utada through her official website! Nyek Nyek! So now I'll have to keep praying that she'll read it or better reply it! Muahaha ok so it's a dream. But hey it can come true right?

I was so bored so I played Gunbound. One thing I hate most about it is the fact that guys use it to flirt with girls! OMG get a life! It's so sickening! I prefer to play it with girls! They are so much nicer to you.

I just come to realise that I can't live a day without listening to Utada's songs! OMG! I'm not addicted to her am I? Eh Addicted To You...one of Utada's song from her Distance album. Ever since I found out this forum about her...thanks to Victor =) Ahh it's wonderful to know that there are so many other fans! Hehe. Best is I get to know more stuff about her. I think I should get ALL her CDs! Muahahaha I'm not mad. It's great to have a whole collection of it right? Ok I'll have to let my family know...on my birthday please DO NOT get me anything else besides Utada Cds! Muahaha. Get the singles people. I don't have any of them yet! Nyek Nyek! So many to collect. Ahh an expensive hobby indeed but seriously worth it! Ohh angels are welcome too. =)

Hmm this year...I don't hear that much fireworks burning! Why? It doesn't sound like CNY! Ahh I myself don't play it this year. I can't seem to find a supplier. Hehe. I miss those time playing with it though. Probably I've grown out of it.

Tmr...is the day. Ahh the day we start getting ang pows! HEHEHE! and get to wear new clothes...ahh something for me to look fwd to eh?

okies that's it for now...I'm off to make some lemonade. =) Want some? nyek nyek. (>_<) I make really nice lemonade. Seriously. Ahh everytime I make a jug...I end up getting NONE! My family just drink them all! Haiz...and they never want to admit it taste nice! That's my family. They will never admit anything that's good about me. Always remember how bad I am though. Okies blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment