welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, February 24, 2005

Yesterday was a really great and enjoyable day. Chap Goh Mei. What's so nice about it? Well this year I celebrate it by hanging out with my friends =)

I finally got my account statement from the FUCKING college. DAMN I have extra RM830 in there! What the fuck are they doing? Keep asking me to pay this and that and now I still have that much in the account. They are just so fucked up! I also finally got my English results which turn out to be a B. Something I kinda expected so there.

English class was erm kinda bored. The lecturer is no better than Alina or even Suzanne. Alina is leaving tmr. She's going to another college to teach. Surprisingly she still remember me. She said I looked different. Aiks what's so different about me?

Building Science was ok. I don't like the lecturers though. So after that we went to Sunway Piramid for ice skating! LOL. I've never skate before so this will be my first time. I mean I've tried my brother's roller blades before. It's RM13 per person...plus the shoes. We had the best time there! Ok there was Julia, Rozy, Soo Yee, Canney, KC, and me. The rest when shopping instead because they were afraid they'll fall. I fall 3 times. Twice when I had to turn(fall on my knees and had a bruise on my right elbow now) and the other 1 was because I banged into KC. LOL. Rozy and I haven't find out how to actually break yet. So that's why. I told him to move but he didnt. So I fall right on my BUTT! Ouch...but well it wasn't as bad as the one I fall on my knees. Each time I fall or was about to fall I can't stop laughing myself. Soo Yee at the other hand had to hang on the side walls. Poor her she couldn't balance. A few more times I'm sure she'll get the hang of it. Rozy fall twice...KC at the other hand couldn't be bothered if he was going to fall...Canney fall flat on her front and Julia met her first fall on the ice skating ring. What an experience for all of us. After that Rozy's sister forgot to take her keys so she had to go back to pass it to her. I accompanied her. Wow it took us 1 and a half hours to reach her place and 45 minutes to reach back to Sunway Piramid. The jam is SO bad! We had dinner at Kim Gary and then we headed back home. I told her I will spend a night at her place. Main reason is I don't feel right about her going back home alone at about midnight! Second of all I miss her place SO much. Oh and also the Astro she had. LOL. Unfortunately when we reached there. We only watched 5 minuted of it and there was no electricity. DAMN! But well enough it wasn't as HOT as my apartment here! Damn I don't know why it's so hot! I seriously need an AC. I usually can't stand AC. So you can imagine how hot it is.

Today we were late for class. But well I wasn't worried because it's just the first class and there won't be any lecture. Well we were half an hour late. So we rushed to multimedia 6 where the class was held...finally we are doing something with the pc...we have Auto Cadd class. Whoa ther number of people snatching for what seems to me like a small short rod from far...It was actually the marker. They were asked to choose the class they want to be in. There's 3 classes. First in the morning 2nd in the afternoon and 3rd on Friday morning. So everyone is rushing to go on Friday because doing so they don't have to come for class on Thursday. If you take class on Firday means you have to take the 2nd class for Design which would be on Friday afternoon. I don't want to have class on Friday if that's possible but it's not so I took the morning Design class and fortunately made it second last in the list for the 1st class in Auto Cadd. Phew. =) Rozy made the last spot.

So after that we had to take back all our portfolio. Damn the whole room looked like a hurricane just when in and out of the room. It was nicely arranged the day before but now everything was on the floor and models were being crushed! Wow thank god I got all my work except for my bus stop assignment!! I wonder which idiot took it! It was there all along! So was victor's delicioud Kit Kat bus stop...Somebody was probably hungry and thought that it was edible eh? LOL.

After that I came home and took a bath cos it was FUCKING hot!! I just found out from a friend of mind that there's a really huge fire in Serdang. That's why it's so hot here! FUCKING hell!! Whoever is responsible is soo going to get erm...punish lar...lol...So irresponsible and selfish! The fire made the place so blurry and hazey. Sheesh....I need my room to be underwater or something. No AC. I mean I CANNOT live with AC but now that it's so hot I NEED to live with it. Unfortunately I don't have it so now I have to live in HOTNESS!!

I can't sleep at night too...I hope this is not going to last long. I so NEED another bath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment