Just about time to update my blog with some pictures right? =) Hope you guys enjoy it.
Taking my dogs to the vet today is one hell of a trouble. They couldn't sit still. Erm ok only Benjy because he never like car rides. Anyway, he turn out to have skin desease so he has a lot of medication to take. OJ still has another 7 months till his other jap. Harry was so quiet and sit really still and was very nice to the doctor. I couldn't wait till we get back because they were jumping up and down the car. I really wish I sat in the boot instead. Haha. Well at last it's all over.
I had a really surprising email today. Remember D'Cuzzy? I had this email yesterday night. From this guy who asked me about them and seem so interested. It's nice to have someone interested in the same thing as you right? So I replied. Today I got his reply and found out that he was actually Ddie from D'Cuzzy!! Ahh..it's not happening I thought because it's like things like that do not happen to me. I was really happy though. Hehe. So to all of you out there listen to their song. It's really nice. Something different from the songs you always listen to. Though you might not understand it but it's really nice. I don't understand Japanese and I love Utada! =) you don't have to understand it to like it actually. The music plays a more important role. Oh yeah check out D'cuzzy's webbie at www.dcuzzy.com.my
I finally sent the last batch of CNY cards out. Mom dropped me at the post office. =)
Uncle Kar Loon is here today since Selangor is having a public holiday today. He's here to collect the cookies Auntie joyce ordered from mom and to sent me the microwave! yeah yeah I've got a microwave!*in a sing -song motion* Haha. He passed me a paper bag of stuff. I've got a poscard of Auckland, a box of really good chocolates...I ought to eat them but the total of fats...ouch! , and most of all an angel pendant and behind it says protection! Ohh how nice of my godmother to remember me. I also got an email from her yesterday! She lost in action for so long and she's back! She said she got herself a RAV4 car. Erm I don't know much about cars. I wonder how does it look like. She said it's nice. I'm sure it is. Told her to send me a picture of it. Then I might post it here. =)
I have a present today. I mean in the Gunbound game. But I still haven't find out who is it from. So nice of he/she to give it to me. It's a pink suit. Comes with a helmet. Cool! Oh yeah Gunbound is a game where you can chat and play at the same time. It's all bout aiming and shooting. You should try it Jack. They have really cute avatars! =) Download it from www.gunbound.net
60-70% of women kissed other girls?? wow that's alot. Haha thanks for the info (><)
You're part Russian too? Hey that makes 2 of us..Woo hoo...!! Hehe. (-v-) One of these days I'll have to visit Russia.
Okies that's all for now..I'm off to play more gunbound =D
Angel Girl: Hello!I had visited your blog and I like it.The matters are very interesting.I want knows more about your country and yours ways of life.I´m the portuguese Man, and invite you passing in my blog and seeing my pictures , and you understand the portuguese language, ok that`s better!
ReplyDeleteSee you...
hey, ur room is soooo nice! Very girlish but that's really pretty! I wish my room would look...that pink! lol. oh hey, u made out with a girl b4??? wow, that's huge! Unbelievable! I mean u look so innocent....haha, but that's pretty normal though shocking, coming frm ya. anyway, take care! Oh, and happy CNY! (u do celebrate them dun u? or u celebrate christmas?)
ReplyDeletedidn't know my man ddie actually mail you. well, read ur blog about us. thank you for the compliments. it's an honour for us indeed knowing how much someone dig our music.
ReplyDeletehave a good year, 2005!