Nothing much happened yesterday. That's why I didn't post anything.
Like I said I had a job right? So today I had to wake up early. About 8 something in the morning. Then I went to the toll booth. I was late. Mom was nagging. But I don't care. I mean I took the job just for fun. I mean I didn't have anything to do at home right? When I got there, there was only 1 person. I said hi, introduced myself and tried to come up with a conversation. But he was like shut up I don't feel like talking kinda body language. So I didn't say much. We waited what seems like hours but it was an hour. Then he said ok I think we should start work first. He said that there's suppose to be 4 of us. He went to the nearest bike and took a bag of flyers. I was like SHIT!! He got the flyers but he didn't say so?? FUCK him! Ok then we went to the toll booth and he told me to wait he had to go get permision from the manager. I was like fuck!! You only wanna get the permit now?? Anyway it took him soo long to do so and came back telling me that we are not allowed to distribute the flyers because the permit didn't pass!!! I was so damn furious by that time. I couldn't bear anymore. But I managed to stay calmed. He said that I had to go back home. So I said fine with me. I called my mom using the payphone since mine was out of credit. Waited for another 30 minutes for my mom to arrive and I sat in the car and headed home. I told her everything and said I'm not in a mood to discuss it right now. So she put me home and she went off doing her deliveries. I then realised it was the first time since I came back here that I didn't follow her to her deliveries. Usually if she's not home i'll call her up and ask what time will she be home. I took up my phone and slamed it back down. I can do it without her I thought. So I went on my pc and started chatting with my friends.
I then got a call from my mom and she asked if I wanted to eat anything. I said no thank you. I'm fine. I don't feel hungry. She called again after an hour and asked if I want the sausage bun from Bread Story. I said that will be nice.
She came back with 2 buns and a new pyjamas and a t-shirt. Wow. So much for staying at home huh? Haha. I thank her anyway and she sat beside me talking about her shoppoing with Emily's mom, my aunt, Belinda and she had a mini fashion show for me. She bought some clothes for herself too. She asked if it's nice. I said yeah it is. Then she was like you didn't even look! Then i turned around looked at her. Nicely from head to toe and said yes miss ur the most beautiful girl. and for that I got whacked at the butt!! Sheesh my mom...sometimes she can be even more childish than i am. Haha.
After that she asked me to go for a steam bath. I was erm ok...I love it. I mean it's much better than suana. Suana is like sun bathing! I'm not nuts enough to do that. It's too hot. I can't stnad coldness but I love bathing icy-cold water. I seriously don't know why. I love water. I can sit in the bath tub for hours!! That's probably why my mom didn't fix one in my loo. I take a long time and my own sweet time to bath. It's really enjoyable. I won't come off till my fingers and toes gets "old" . Muahahaahaha. Anyway, as I was saying yeah I went for a steam bath. Being so sleepy I slept there!!! Can you believe it? I can't myself. What was worse is I "sempat bermimpi"! Guess what I dreamt of? Thanks to VICTOR!!! Corrupted my mind! Earlier on I was chatting with him online and I can't remember how or why he said that I wish Utada was dancing on my lap!! SiCk!! I do NOT wish for that! I dreamt that there was thins girl dancing on my lap in the steam bath!!! AhhhhhhhhHHHH!!! But in that dream it doesn't seem to sound so bad. That's weird. But I seriously didnt think of it to happen or even have a clue that it was coming. I can't see who it really was since it was so steamy right? But I could feel her sweat dripping on my lap!! and the only thing she was wearing was just a towel. It was a short dream..-thank god! My mom then woke me up. She thought I fainted or something. That was when it hit me and I realise shit what the hell did I dream about?? OMG I was like. Damn...I'm so going to go over to Australia and whack him upside down. So Vic, next time think twice before saying anything you want. do not curse! Haha.
Mom had a last minute call that she had a dinner to go to tonight. So I'm alone for dinner today =( I don't know what to eat. She usually make my dinner for me. *sigh*
Oh yeah Jack. Chinese New Year is on the 9th and "ang pow" is a red packet contains money. There's no exact amount in it. So it depends and differ. I mean the amount. It could go as low as RM1 and can go as high as I don't know. Some people are plain rich you know what I mean? Ang Pow is only given to those who are not married by those who are already married. So usually it's we the teenagers and kids who gets them. So one of the best reason to stay single is this! haha =)
Fheng shui is erm...how do I explain. I don't really know how to explain. It's something to do with the new arts. Go to the bookstore near you or check up the web...I'm sure there's a better explaination there.
Hey westgal. Do I look that innocent to ya? haha Seriously I'm not. =) just in certain things. Hehe. My room is soo pink? Nah its not...I could have made it pinkier! Haha. Oh yeah I do celebrate CNY and also Christmas...=) thanks anyway. Happy Chinese New Year to you too.!!
No comments:
Post a Comment